good news and bad news of using cmdistro.com to order cds'

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
:mad: bad news: ok so i ordered a bunch of cds' off the website and they sent me it and some of the cd cases are cracked or the plastic in the middle that holds the case is broken and the cd isn't secured in the case. wtf! its not a huge problem but i paid for it so i expect it to be brand new and in mint condtion ya know!? i dont know if i should just keep it or send it back. if i send it back it's annoying to package it and send it and wait for it to come back and it still might get broke in the mail, :cry: do you guys think i should send them back or just keep them?

:) good news: they have a halloween sale and they have a ton of cds' for only $9. also if you order $100 of things, then shipping is free. plus they have tons of selection. i got some nevermore cds' that they dont sell in best buy ( even though the cd case was broke for dreaming neon black :erk: ), got the new wintersun cd+dvd edition (awesome! sounds like cob and alexi), 2 evergrey cds, and some more stuff. :cool: :headbang: gonna go listen now :loco:

...don't you ever... EVER... consider wintersun anything like CoB... Wintersun destroys CoB in everyway and sounds nothing like Alexi.

And sorry to hear about the CDs. Email the cmdistro and ask what to do... don't ask us.

wintersun does not sound anything like children of bodom...not even CLOSE to sounding like OMGCOBHCALECKSI!!11!1

if you look at Wintersun's booklet, you'll see that some songs were written back in 1997 and around, so you can't say CoB invented the wheel alone.

Sure I can. I can also say that Wintersun, Ensiferum, Kalmah, and Norther are all wholly unoriginal garbage, and together completely ruined a genre that is now boring, generic, and a waste of time. People who respect this genre for any reason or in any way are complete morons in my humble opinion.

well first, your humble opinion on this particular subject is crap. Second, Kalmah, Wintersun and Ensiferum may be unoriginal, but they're doing their stuff way better than CoB did. Third, Norther sucks.

Wrong. Bodom didn't intermingle neoclassical melodic with viking melodic like the other four crap bands did. At least, when bodom sold out they went to a harcore neoclassical junction. The other garbage bands invaded the sanctity of what was once a great genre. Now there's bands like Korpiklaani running amok. Quorthon is spinning in his grave because of people like you.

Damn! Another sale! This will be their third I've known about and I've blown TONS of money on the first two. DAH.

AnvilSnake said:
...don't you ever... EVER... consider wintersun anything like CoB... Wintersun destroys CoB in everyway and sounds nothing like Alexi.

And sorry to hear about the CDs. Email the cmdistro and ask what to do... don't ask us.
Don't you ever..EVER....shut the hell up?
Let the person have their opinions with out you being a dick. Its fair enough right?

I don'T care about Quorthon spinning in his grave, and I only own Wintersun's album. Go troll somewhere else seriously, it's only music.

AsModEe said:
I don'T care about Quorthon spinning in his grave, and I only own Wintersun's album. Go troll somewhere else seriously, it's only music.
You've resorted to personal opinion and preference. Therefore, I've won. Bow to me you failure.

Why can't we all just get along?

free_hugs.jpg