goodbye...any last wrds

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
well i read the cdc post and there is nothing left to say...music is buisness and if it's good u can make a decent living...some bands are into music and not for the dollars signs and some are...it's a catch 22 in some sorts...and for anthrax...hey man..i love their music...and thank god they gave my ears a different taste...

so if they do pull the plug on NFMB...i like to say thanks u guys for answering my post and threads..from karina_666 to jono,bigphat442 and all of you all...u guys are cool and u rule!!!!!!!!!!!!metal for fuckin ever.....:headbang:

now i am going to sit back and wait to see what is going to happen.....
now time for some IRON MAIDEN:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

any last wrds you all want to share???????????????????

well i read the cdc post and there is nothing left to say...music is buisness and if it's good u can make a decent living...some bands are into music and not for the dollars signs and some are...it's a catch 22 in some sorts...and for anthrax...hey man..i love their music...and thank god they gave my ears a different taste...

so if they do pull the plug on NFMB...i like to say thanks u guys for answering my post and threads..from karina_666 to jono,bigphat442 and all of you all...u guys are cool and u rule!!!!!!!!!!!!metal for fuckin ever.....:headbang:

now i am going to sit back and wait to see what is going to happen.....
now time for some IRON MAIDEN:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

any last wrds you all want to share???????????????????

Just one...Rosebud...

Seriously though, I thought the band never actually stated that they wanted to end the board, but someone else brought it up.