Graham Oliver news!

Finally Graham Oliver does something he should have done right after the departure (=sacking?!?) from Saxon..surround himself with quality.. get a good vocalist for example.. Graham Oliver I like your guitarplaying, that will always be the case,.. make something great with this new band..Its now time to put an end to the past..and quit that whole OD-Micky-mouse-Saxon, you deserve better.., and look for the future..I would say : the beginning of a new era! good luck! The 'only' thing I did like about OD- Saxon was your guitarplaying mr.Graham Oliver...

Twin Dragons sounds interesting - saw John McCoy many times with Gillan:headbang: . Pity that Tony Martin is not in the final lineup. Saw him with Company of Snakes - and he was at the Saxon gig at Dudley last year.

Cheers,

Goss.

Well Bosnian, I have a different point of view...I love his solos...espcially in Frozen Rainbow and Dallas 1 Pm...great felling:headbang:

There is no doubting that the older Saxon solo's from Graham Oliver are absolutely superb. Unfortunately he can't cut it anymore (well I dare say he can still play them good, but he just can't write them good anymore), and that's why he is no longer in Saxon.

graham did have his moments of glory, but watching him on the 80s dvds and working out on guitar his solos i noticed that they all follow the same pattern most of the time.