Great Idea for pre pre party

A think a dance contest would be absolutely hilarious. For contestants, I nominate Urban, Andy Franck, Tom Englund and Oliva. Winner's band plays the next night, the losers have to sit at the signing table all weekend, Pagan's Mind style.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Hahahahahaah! I did see two of them mostly sober one morning, but they were looking for a place to get beer.......

Then all is right with the world...BEER GOOD!

Pellaz said:
Pagan's Liver for ProgPower USA VII! :D :D
That gave me a great idea! How about having a band, with a play on the PP bands' names, to play covers/parodies of the songs of the PP bands that you love/hate, to play the Pre-Party or the Pre-Pre-Party (before or after the metal karaoke)? For example:

Pagan's Liver (good one Pellaz!)
Kumalot (the guys that make Ron Jeremy jealous!)
Jerkus Maximus (a band with a "hands on" approach)
Bitewish (Finnish music that you can sink your teeth into. Mike Tyson's favortite band!)
EDGAY (one of the other forum members came up with this one. I'll let them identify himself/herself if they wish)
Sympharce (you won't believe your ears, when you hear them!)
Brainfreeze or Brainfart (the bands that passes out free Slurpees ,or light bulbs respectively, at every show!)
Into Maternity (they believe that music began after Conception!)
EVARgrey (the best Swedish band EVAR!!! I think that Greykiller or Burke made this one up)
Pain of Constipation (they opened for King's X-Lax at the Battle of the Bands show)
Vlad Morose (vampire teeth and capes for everybody. Oh wait Urban Breed beat me to the punch with BloodBound's "Nosferatu"! D'OH!)
Pimphony X (the lead singer has to have a fuzzy purple hat and a cane and sing soulful songs of how his job ain't easy)
Silent Fart (they'll be rockin' out power chords and SBDs ALL night!)
BARK (the canine supergroup that broke up because of rabbies!)
Hind Guardian (they got your back yo!)