Gruesome Twosome Tour in Knoxville. TN

Words cannot describe how jealous I am that this tour isn't hitting Chicago or Wisconsin. I would LOVE to go to this but none of the dates are a realistic driving time for me.

Words cannot describe how jealous I am that this tour isn't hitting Chicago or Wisconsin. I would LOVE to go to this but none of the dates are a realistic driving time for me.

It's funny how I think the Chicago area has killer shows. I live right down the road from Knoxville and I couldn't care less about this tour. :erk: I'd 1,000 times rather attend the Melodic Rock Fest that's playing in your area soon. :erk:

~Brian~

It's funny how I think the Chicago area has killer shows. I live right down the road from Knoxville and I couldn't care less about this tour. :erk: I'd 1,000 times rather attend the Melodic Rock Fest that's playing in your area soon. :erk:

~Brian~

And the funny thing there is, I could care less about that show. :lol: For some reason or another, Alice likes skipping Chicago A LOT for some reason. He'll hit Milwaukee a decent amount (though not on this tour) but it's very rare he plays a Chicago date. The last time he did was when he was the support act for Heaven and Hell the first time around. He's like how Iron Maiden is to Florida for some reason. :lol:

And the funny thing there is, I could care less about that show. :lol: For some reason or another, Alice likes skipping Chicago A LOT for some reason. He'll hit Milwaukee a decent amount (though not on this tour) but it's very rare he plays a Chicago date. The last time he did was when he was the support act for Heaven and Hell the first time around. He's like how Iron Maiden is to Florida for some reason. :lol:

Correction...He's like how Iron Maiden is to the south for some reason!

~Brian~

Seems like the south misses out on alot of shows. Alice has been coming to Knoxville for the past few years. I guess since his radio show is on Knoxville's classic rock station WIMZ.