guitar questions!

Sephythrox

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2004
hey,
just heard Amaran the other day and was amazed...
was hoping newflesh and alaqh- or anyone who knows could help me with some questions about gear and such, you guys really have a good solid sound down.
was wondering -

-you said you use Engl Savage 120 amplifier - do you use it live? just straight to amp no pedal board?

-who are your influences in guitar style and such?- fav bands..?

-you guys have got really nice melodic riffs that im getting stuck in my head for days - strange question, but do you both sit down and try to write them or does one of you write one piece and just add the other guitar with an interval and see how it sounds?

- not really pertinant to anything- but strangely almost all the bands i like use ESP - but you guys use ibanez, i own an esp KH-602 but was thinking of getting an ibanez RG series, just your reason for preference of ibanez?

-do you have any guitar excercise ..."rituals"?... ive heard alot of guitarists do certain practices each day before playing, i just do 3-note-per-string runs to warm up, you?

- lastly but most importantly, whats your favorite color jello?

thats all =) thanks

-you said you use Engl Savage 120 amplifier - do you use it live? just straight to amp no pedal board?

PIB was recorded with a Engl Savage 120. I use mine when we play live - just straight to amp. Ronnie has a Riviera.

-who are your influences in guitar style and such?- fav bands..?

I'll have to mention; Malmsteen, Gilbert, Schenker... But there are so many talented guitarplayers out there...

-you guys have got really nice melodic riffs that im getting stuck in my head for days - strange question, but do you both sit down and try to write them or does one of you write one piece and just add the other guitar with an interval and see how it sounds?

I have written like 90% of the music and I use 'Emagic Logic' as my partner :D So yes, I write them both...

- not really pertinant to anything- but strangely almost all the bands i like use ESP - but you guys use ibanez, i own an esp KH-602 but was thinking of getting an ibanez RG series, just your reason for preference of ibanez?

For me it's because I've alwas played Ibanez. I've always liked them so I haven't cared to check out any other guitars :) Well I guess the bands you like have a ESP endorsement deal :) If ESP would give me an endorsement deal then I would surely play ESP as well, hehe...

-do you have any guitar excercise ..."rituals"?... ive heard alot of guitarists do certain practices each day before playing, i just do 3-note-per-string runs to warm up, you?

So do I!!!

- lastly but most importantly, whats your favorite color jello?

Do not like... :loco: