HALCYON WAY to headline the Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta on July 31!

They played Citizen Zero at both the Texas (Nightmare Fest) and Rocklahoma shows, and got a great crowd response each time. We were a little surprised when some fans came up before the Rocklahoma show to request the song saying they had heard at at Rocklahoma when we were there the previous year.

--Mike

Please put this song on the next HW disc!

WOO HOO!!! An ATL Halcyon Way Show!!! The Dark Lord & his Metal Queen Shari will be there FO SHO Brothas!!! :) We also know & LOVE PsykNyne!!! Great band & very cool peeps as well!!!
Can't Wait!!! :)

Hey Y'all! We had an absolute blast @ The Hard Rock!:headbang:
Thanks for Bringing The Metal Tonight To The ATL!!!:kickass:
We Love all of y'all!!! And all of the ProgPower peeps-Reverend SU,, & Hal 9000(sean) and his wife pam!
Good Times were had by all!!!:kickass: :)

I'm glad y'all had a great time! What was HW's setlist?

They opened w/ "A Manifesto", and then did "Desolation Day", Blind Eyes", "Inversion", "Death Of The Dream","Deliver The Suffering","Powderburn", "Citizen Zero", And "I Fought The World" I think that was it? If I'm forgetting anymore, someone who was also there, please let me know okay? Oh & sean & the rest of the band ended the show and did this cool killer Priest "Painkiller" nugget!!! That was BAD ASS!!!:headbang:
Sorry you couldn't make it bro.:erk:

They opened w/ "A Manifesto", and then did "Desolation Day", Blind Eyes", "Inversion", "Death Of The Dream","Deliver The Suffering","Powderburn", "Citizens Zero", And "I Fought The World" I think that was it? If I'm forgetting anymore, someone who was also there, please let me know okay? Oh & sean & the rest of the band ended the show and did this cool killer Priest "Painkiller" nugget!!! That was BAD ASS!!!:headbang:
Sorry you couldn't make it bro.:erk:
I know I'd have loved it. Thanks for the recap. Sorry i missed the show. I hope to see HW at the Pathfinder Metal fest in Rocktober!:headbang::kickass:

I know I'd have loved it. Thanks for the recap. Sorry i missed the show. I hope to see HW at the Pathfinder Metal fest in Rocktober!:headbang::kickass:

I'm sorry Kathy and I missed it, as well; I'm sure it was a KILLER show (always is). We had every intention of going, but something came up at the last minute...oh well, at least we'll get to see them TWICE in October...can't wait for those shows!!! :headbang:

Hey guys! As one of the 3 reps. from VOR on hand last night at the HW show, I want to say that they tore it DOWN last night. It was my first time hearing them and it was a real treat to watch them work and to meet and hang with them later. I cant wait to share the stage with these guys in Oct. at the Pathfinder Metalfest. Super nice dudes, super excellent musicians and a super show!

Take care....see you onstage soon!

Geoff:kickass::kickass:

I'm sorry Kathy and I missed it, as well; I'm sure it was a KILLER show (always is). We had every intention of going, but something came up at the last minute...oh well, at least we'll get to see them TWICE in October...can't wait for those shows!!! :headbang:
I know one of those is at the PF Metalfest, but what's the other?