Hammers of Misfortune finally getting the attention they deserve?

Your general "I am the only one I've ever seen/heard/noticed pay attention to this" bullshit.

You most be reading something wrong because I have no idea what the F@#k you are talking about.
And if you are going to quote me get it right, I said "Only two of us in this forum have I ever seen mention this band, myself and Jasonic (yeah we represent the real underground here)."

In just doing a simple search of this forum I found over 70 mentions of them. It's not like they are a totally unknown band.

Britt

That wasn't what I was suggesting at all. But it does seem when ever the name has been brought up in the past in was kind of brushed over. But I'm sure that will change in the future as it does with every band, new fans, Johnny come lately, and those who will speak up and claim they were fans all along. But I'm sure that is bullshit.
But no I was never suggesting that they had not been mentioned before or that people are not into them.

Well that is no secret, MB has done that for years. Still it does give better distribution and no matter how it really is most people will still see it as something positive. The average metal listener will take more notice now. And I'm sure having a name like that behind the band doesn't hurt. I can help but to wonder if that played a part of the decision in While Heaven Wept knowing about the soon signing with Nuclear Blast, perhaps it did not but I'm sure it was not a strike against the band. So same situation with a Metal Blade band.

I don't know what kind of deal the bands got, but I'm willing to wager that WHW got a much better deal with NB than Hammers got with MB.