HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDA!!!!!!!!!!

DRZ

The Management
Mar 13, 2004
:worship: Happy Birthday Wanda !:headbang::headbang:
Yes, it's our little Wanda's birthday today and I am the first to post and tell you all that she finally turned 21 today! :kickass::kickass: I guess it must have been a U turn !! Have a great one Ders! We love you:danceboy:

Heya Wanda,

Its been one of the great pleasures of my life to get to know you. You are a rare soul who's sweetness, caring and gentle demeanor touch all of the lives you come into contact with. We're all blessed and fortunate for having you around us. You're one of the most genuine people I know, its an honor to call you my friend. Thank you.

Have a great B-Day Kiddo. We all LOVE you!!! Find all of the happiness that life has to offer you. :) :) :)

Peace

happy_birthday.jpg

Have a great birthday, Wanda!! :kickass:

I've seen a picture of her waaay back in the day, but she's still "light-years" younger than me, so ....

Happy Birthday, Sweet Young Thing.

Damn kids!:mad:

Happy Birthday to "America's sweetheart"....LOL! (private joke here folks!)Just kidding Wanda! But really, all kidding aside, you ARE a sweetheart and I hope you have the happiest birthday ever that you totally deserve! :headbang: Cheers!

Happy Birthday Wanda!! Thanks for keeping things rockin for us all with not just your talent but with your sweet personality for the past years:headbang:! Have a good one, cheers from Hawaii:kickass:.