happy new year

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
hope everyone kikked in the new year the best possible rokkin way last nite...and survived hah! i wanna take the opportunity 2 thank all kool folks 4 stayin' with us and supportin the band. happy new year 2 U! 2005 will be kikkin azz! we'll release a new katatonia album, the 7:th one! cant wait to get back on stage playing new stuff. cheerz..and cheerz again!!!

A happy new year to you and all the boys in Katatonia. I think I speak for all Katatonia fans when I say I'm extremely excited and happy to hear that you guys are still together and making music for us to hear.

I cant wait to see you guys again.....If Peaceville cant get you to the U.S. Im sure that Paula could work something to get you guys here again. She is a huge fan of you guys and a hell of a woman!!!! She said last year that she could get you guys here for a small tour for less than 4000$....she has everything you guys need to tour....ive looked into it. Oh yea....Im drivin the bus if you guys come here through Paula so you must.....you must!!!
If you want any info in the future and dont have Paulas email address let me know!!!

Well, you'd better drive that fucking bus right on down to Houston, because I'd be fucking dissappointed if they didn't come to my town....

Happy New year Blakkheim and rest of Katatonia!!! Why is it that every thread with one of your posts turns into a begfest for an American tour?!? Please come to America!!! PLEASE!!!!! I would pay much to see Katatonia perform here, your music brings me much delight!!! Deliverance6, you better make a stop somewhere in Colorado if you drive that damn bus!!!

I would have to try real hard to not just Hijack the guys and take them all to your houses personally...
I probably would just sit there quietly so I didnt seem like the complete fanboy that I am.....haha when I met them I felt like an idiot because I was meeting my heroes and found it hard to just be normal and to know that they are just regular guys....they are my GODS ya know....and I wanted to treat them like they were normal....but I know I came across like a schoolgirl...lol.
I hope I didnt annoy them too much....at one point I tried to explain to Fred how Katatonia had been there with me throughout all my hardest times in life and I dont think he understood me that well and I know he was just going "get this fuckin wierdo away from me".....so at that point I just backed off because I felt like a turd.

This whole thing is a long shot.....but I could definately get some things straightened out for the serious possibility of tourage in the US..and not some shit tour either....a quality tour with good bands and lighting and hotels and all the equipment they could possibly need, tour buss blah blah blah...all the things that as fans we forget about when we ask a band from somewhere like Sweden to come to the US for a tour...Time shall tell...

Deliverance6 said:
I think it would be your responsibility as a fan to come to my house to ride with us on the bus....lol

And you're saying I'm not gonna do that??

I want you to drive to Houston so I can get back home!

Honestly... some people...

A bit late but... I wish you a great new year with much fun and luck ;D

...though my entry in this year was not... really perfect. Staying physically [and mentally, but that's nothing new to me] ill in a hotel somewhere in the outback of Stockholm ... *arghl*