Haul - special Trip-to-Sydney edition

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
I went to Sydney on the weekend. While there I went to Utopia. After wondering just what the hell all the fuss is about (silly me thought it was specialty metal store) and struggling to find anything worth buying, especially from the waaaaaaaaaaay below-average DVD section, I purchased the following goods:

CDs
Circle II Circle - "Watching In Silence"
Bob Catley - When Empires Burn" (what sort of solo album is it when a member of the solo artist's band, and not the solo artist himself, writes and produces the entire thing??)
Vinnie Vincent Invasion - "All Systems Go"
Rob Rock - "Eyes of Eternity"

DVDs
Paul Di'Anno - "The Beast in the East"
Fates Warning - "The View From Here"

No, I haven't watched or listened to anything yet (well, I'm halfway through the Circle II Circle one) so I can't offer my opinions yet.

That is all.

Bob had Gary Hughes from Ten write all the stuff on his other solo albums, and he wasnt even in the band... Well he played keyboards on the album but didnt tour or anything.

Is that Robs new album? I didnt think Utopia had it yet... Ill have to go during the week methinks... Did Roy Z work on it?

Im taking some Def Leppard to work tomorrow, ive decided.

:worship: :worship: RICK ALLEN! :worship: :worship:

Hysteria I think.

He rules on the Warrior cd doesnt he? :headbang: New Warrior one is out soon, with the guy from Krokus on vocals though this time.

Old 80s heavy metal band, not sure how good the vocalist is, but he must be ok if they got him to sing on it!

Spiffy, post a review of the Rob Rock one tomorrow please. Good man.

Dunno, haven't listened to the CD yet.

I wonder what's wrong with him. Maybe his mum took that dodgy morning sickness pill while she was pregnant? I thought the arms were pretty much non-existent in those cases, though... hmm.