Have we discussed Novembre here?

Well well, the new release just made album of the week.

I actually think it's much better than the previous, but after about 4 or 5 songs, my interest starts to drop. It's just a little too clean sounding.

I just realized, I've STILL never heard Classica. My fave is, and always probably will be, Novembrine Waltz.

Thanks for reading. :)

The only essentials from the Novembre catalog, I'd say, are Classica and NW. TB is great, however, and easily comes in third.

I will have to fix that for you later this evening. :saint:

Saw that, thanks. :)

Thanks for reading. :)

I saw it after reading your Primordial review.

The only essentials from the Novembre catalog, I'd say, are Classica and NW. TB is great, however, and easily comes in third.

Had The Blue been an EP, I might have liked it a little more. It's very good, it's just a little much after 4 songs.

Materia may be the biggest load of crap I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. This is music that would be fitting for prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. Overly polished production, dull guitar work, redundant "tickle me emo" clean vox , lifeless atmosphere suiting for the backdrop of "I'll take a venti mocha cappucino". The only song which showed any promise is Aquamarine, which finally gives way to a decent riff in favor of the singer's incessant whine. I can't remember the last time that I was unable to listen to an album from start to finish. I made it to track 7 and pulled it out of the player before I was caught next to a neighboring motorist at a red light.