haven digipak version

I have both the digipak and the regular version on my CD-rack, but as I'm too lazy to check right now I'll go from memory and say that apart from the additional artwork on the digipak and possibly the video-track of ThereIn (which was at least on the Japanese jewelcase), there are no differences between the two.

-Villain

Please, I think pretty much everything has been said and done in this thread and what kind of feast is enduring after that?

Since forever would implicit that the length of the feast has the absolute value of infinity which would directly impose that, taken the obvious fact that food is a finite value, one had to eat infinitely slow which would mean, not eat at all and thus it would not be a feast afterall.
q.e.d.

What were you saying?

just a quick observation comparing dark tranquillity to amon amarth my other favourite from this genre, where amon amarth have developed into where they are today dark tranquillitys earlier albums have reached a high standard earlier. versus the world in 2002 was the first quality album from amon amarth wher as dark tranquillity's development was more rapid. the gallery been far sooner.

Since forever would implicit that the length of the feast has the absolute value of infinity which would directly impose that, taken the obvious fact that food is a finite value, one had to eat infinitely slow which would mean, not eat at all and thus it would not be a feast afterall.
q.e.d.

What were you saying?
Even when eating at a normal pace: just because food has a finite value doesn't mean a shitload of food can't make the feast endure forever. :lol:

Really, though, do we assume that the feast ends when you go to sleep? There are enough of us, from all around the world, that I think we could keep it alive 24/7. That way, accounting for sufficient digestive relaxation, we could eat forever. We could work it off during the daytime by LARPing like we're in Valhalla.