Heathen Crusade 2 headliner named!

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
U.K.'s BAL-SAGOTH has been confirmed as the headliner of the second annual Heathen Crusade II festival, set to take place January 19-20 at the Station 4 in St. Paul, Minnesota. Also newly confirmed for the event are GREY SKIES FALLEN (New York) and VESPERIAN SORROW (Texas). The festival billing is now shaping up as follows:

BAL-SAGOTH
DARK FOREST
GREY SKIES FALLEN
GWYNBLEIDD
HORDES OF YORE
MÅNEGARM
MANETHEREN
RUDRA
SKYFORGER
VESPERIAN SORROW
VREID
WILL OF THE ANCIENTS

For more information, visit www.heathencrusade.com.

NICE!!!!
:headbang: :worship:

I'm also excited about seeing Grey Skies Fallend!

Very nice!

Bal-Sagoth, Vreid, and Vesperian Sorrow are the only bands on that bill that I've ever heard.

What happened? Last year I knew all of the bands (Moonsorrow, Thyrfing, November's Doom, Primordial, YES YES YES YES).

I don't know if Bal-Sagoth alone is enough to make me want to travel THAT far. But jeez, they are awesome.

Palabra de Dios said:
I don't know if Bal-Sagoth alone is enough to make me want to travel THAT far. But jeez, they are awesome.

+1

But it's good to see they're finally going to play in the States. I was hoping to see them at PP someyear, but this is still great news. :kickass:

Vesperian Sorrow? Cool. They're from Austin so I'm happy for em. Haha I remember when Ignitor got the Keep It True gig this year. I was looking through their gigs on the homepage and it was "Austin...Austin...San Antonio...Austin...Austin... GERMANY...Austin again"