hello my name is christopher

I hate the burst the perfect little bubble that is some of your alls world when it comes to how/why I do certain things....it really has f**k all to do with being Christian than it does being a DECENT HUMAN BEING.

While the pic itself may not have been all that to make a big deal of, the comments after it, from QUITE A LOT of people here, made me quite embarrassed to have some of you as users on this site, even after all the crap that's been posted here before. I don't get how, just because you sit behind some remote computer monitor, you can justify some of the shit comments that come out of your mouths.

I'll delete any and every thread on this forum when it gets to the point I don't want it associated with the site. So you can suck on that explanation Cyth (or whoever else), whether you like it or not.

You can ask why, and the answer is because I love censorship a lot and nothing gives me a hard on more than censoring controversial stuff on an internet forum.

and this is coming from a slam/brutal death fan :lol:

it sucks that the thread is gone but, whatever. just wait till the next crazy bitch does something weird like that

picard.jpg

You fail at sarcasm

I hate the burst the perfect little bubble that is some of your alls world when it comes to how/why I do certain things....it really has f**k all to do with being Christian than it does being a DECENT HUMAN BEING.

While the pic itself may not have been all that to make a big deal of, the comments after it, from QUITE A LOT of people here, made me quite embarrassed to have some of you as users on this site, even after all the crap that's been posted here before. I don't get how, just because you sit behind some remote computer monitor, you can justify some of the shit comments that come out of your mouths.

I'll delete any and every thread on this forum when it gets to the point I don't want it associated with the site. So you can suck on that explanation Cyth (or whoever else), whether you like it or not.

Thank you. Now I feel like an asshole for saying all that shit. But you are right, now that I actually think about it. I mean, the stuff targeted at the mother was deserved, but making fun of miscarried fetuses is kinda creepy.

I'll make fun of miscarried fetuses all I want. Miscarried fetuses are gay and they should die. Oh wait...

I really don't see why it's a big deal to laugh at something like that. It's not like the woman knows us or anything. If it were a pic of someone on the forums (as weird as that would be) it would be different.

At any rate, I understand Deron's trying to keep the site relatively clean/tasteful to avoid putting it at risk, so I can understand his decision, even if I would still disagree in principle.

It's not really a matter of knowing the person, you know? I do know some folks who have gone through this, and it's terribly traumatic for them. There's some on the forums here who have as well. There's just some things in life I don't see people can stomach making jokes about. Maybe because they personally haven't been around someone or know someone who has, who knows.

While it is hard for me to relate to that, having never experienced it, it just seems like if it happened to me it would be a little unreasonable for me to get upset at every joking reference to it I saw on the Internet. The closest thing I can relate to in my experience would be from being half-jewish and having people make morbid Holocaust jokes around me. You could just as easily say that people shouldn't tell jokes like that because it can offend jews, but personally it's just not something I dwell on.

THATS WHAT METAL DOES TO UR BRAIN LOL

yeah some things just shouldnt be laughed at

It's not really a matter of knowing the person, you know? I do know some folks who have gone through this, and it's terribly traumatic for them. There's some on the forums here who have as well. There's just some things in life I don't see people can stomach making jokes about. Maybe because they personally haven't been around someone or know someone who has, who knows.

I know somebody who went through it as well. It happened to my aunt 6 months into the pregnancy. I was at the funeral, still have the little card, etc. Honestly, when I initially opened the thread, I was pretty disgusted at what I originally thought it was about, but after I realized that the reason for laughter was behind the reason for this woman to keep something that's actually dead as though it was alive, I felt very differently about it. I don't think that anybody was laughing about miscarriages per se, but rather the insanity of the woman's supposed rationale for treating hers as a living thing. If the thread was just about a grieving mother, then I would agree with you, but I didn't feel as though that was the purpose of the thread. However, your site, your decision, etc. :)