5. Eagle Fly Free
6. Paint A New World
7. A Tale That Wasn't Right
8. Drum solo
9. The Bells Of The Seven Hells
10. We Burn
11. King For A 1000 Years
12. Dr. Stein
13 . Medley - I Can/Where The Rain Grows/Perfect Gentelman/Power/If I Could Fly/Steel Tormentor/Keeper Of The Seven Keys
14. Future World ( with Gamma Ray )
15. I Want Out ( with Gamma Ray )

8 Keeper songs + Ride the sky :headbang:
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

GammaRay's list is more impressive. Helloween got it backwards. 1-7 should be the medly songs, and the medly songs should be 1-7.

Hmm, so Gamma Ray is playing first? Too bad, I think they have the stronger set and more anticipation. But whatever, I'm just happy to see them again!

I like the combined encore - I sure hope they do that over here too!

I found this at www.metalsetlists.com

Helloween/Gamma Ray in Budapest, Nov. 16th, 2007

Intro: Welcome
1. Heaven Can Wait
2. New World Order
3. Land Of The Free
4. Fight
5. Into The Storm
6. Real World
7. Rebellion In Dreamland
8. Heavy Metal Universe
9. The Silence
10. Ride The Sky
11. Valley Of The Kings
12. Send Me A Sign

1. Halloween
2. Sole Survivor
3. March Of Time
4. As Long As I Fall
5. Eagle Fly Free
6. Paint A New World
7. A Tale That Wasn't Right
8. Drum solo
9. The Bells Of The Seven Hells
10. We Burn
11. King For A 1000 Years
12. Dr. Stein
13 . Medley - I Can/Where The Rain Grows/Perfect Gentelman/Power/If I Could Fly/Steel Tormentor/Keeper Of The Seven Keys
14. Future World ( with Gamma Ray )
15. I Want Out ( with Gamma Ray )

8 Keeper songs + Ride the sky :headbang:
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
They need to bring this show and setlists to the USA as a co-headlining tour! Better yet, as PPUSA co-headliners!:worship:rock::kickass:

Thank all that is holy that they have a drum solo in there. I mean, it wouldn't be a German metal band show if there wasn't at least ONE drum solo. I would have expected 4 or 5 of them, but thankfully there is at least one.

Steve in Philly

Thank all that is holy that they have a drum solo in there. I mean, it wouldn't be a German metal band show if there wasn't at least ONE drum solo. I would have expected 4 or 5 of them, but thankfully there is at least one.

Steve in Philly
I personally grow tired of drums/bass/guitar solos very quickly, just play a damn song instead!! Well, unless the drum solo is being performed by more than just the drummer, sorta how GNR used to do with Duff and Matt or how Therion did in Jaxx with Snowy and Thomas contributing with additional drums.

My only issue with the G-Ray set list, and I know this will never happen, is that I'm so sick of hearing Heavy Metal Universe, especially with the 3 hour 'get the crowd involved breakdown'. They could cut that out and play 2 or maybe even 3 good songs in it's place. Personally, I don't think there should ever be a Gamma Ray concert where Beyond the Black Hole is not played - that song is unbelievable live!

Overall though, fantastic set list, and I love Heaven Can Wait creeping in there. I don't know enough about Helloween to judge theirs, but people seem excited about it, so at least that much is promising.

My only issue with the G-Ray set list, and I know this will never happen, is that I'm so sick of hearing Heavy Metal Universe, especially with the 3 hour 'get the crowd involved breakdown'. They could cut that out and play 2 or maybe even 3 good songs in it's place. Personally, I don't think there should ever be a Gamma Ray concert where Beyond the Black Hole is not played - that song is unbelievable live!

Overall though, fantastic set list, and I love Heaven Can Wait creeping in there. I don't know enough about Helloween to judge theirs, but people seem excited about it, so at least that much is promising.
I wish they'd play Beyond The Black Hole instead of HMU.