Help me by helping a band!

rapucore

i really hate spiders
Feb 25, 2013
FIN
Hello guys!

I firmly believe in helping others in ways you'd want yourself to be helped with. So I decided to post here @ UM, asking for help towards my friend's band. They are in a competition to get to play in one of the MetalOrgy 2016 dates here in Finland, headlined by Turmion Kätilöt, Fear of Domination and Sotajumala.

The only thing to do to help them (and help me to help them lol) is to like the following picture on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/kaaoszine/...227263433514/1003612896361609/?type=3&theater

This will only take a few seconds of your time, a lot less than what it takes for me to write this post. The amount of help you'll give to the band would be immense.

Remember to share and take care of your own and don't let the scenes die! Stay Metal \m/

Here's a link to the band's brilliant EP from last year, "Devoured":

I might have mixed and mastered this, lets not get into that though hahaha!

Thanks for anyone that has contributed so far, there's still a couple of days left! The contest ends by Monday, 25th.

Help the band and remember to take care of your scene!

*SPAM* Can't stress this enough, every single like means a lot towards winning the contest! *SPAM*

I'm sure there are people here willing to spare ~10 seconds to like a picture in Facebook. The amount of help would really be immense, and I want to believe that you can muster the seconds to help a band that deserves to win the contest!