Help me make a memorable music video!

orcslayr23

Jan 30, 2008
CT, USA
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...st-wants-to-make-a-cool-music-video/x/3762564

Hey guys, my band ORCumentary (which is just me) is trying to make a really awesome music video which features some live performance and a cool animated story where an orc kills a shitload of goblins. Unfortunately, animation is expensive, but I think it is a necessity for a truly unique and memorable ORCumentary music video. If you want to help me out check out my indiegogo campaign in the link above! Thanks!

Not to say you haven't looked, but check out different cities Craigslists. Animation I would hope could be a lot cheaper. There are 3D animators looking for jobs all over, and I would figure some would do it as a hobby. And it could be done long-distance.

Also, there are plenty of people (especially college kids) who would be willing to help you out as "practice" for their trade/future trade. You may be able to pull this off without the need to invest financially in it.

I'd almost rather see that money go elsewhere in a band instead of an animation video for a song, but that's just me.

Also, there are plenty of people (especially college kids) who would be willing to help you out as "practice" for their trade/future trade. You may be able to pull this off without the need to invest financially in it.

I'd almost rather see that money go elsewhere in a band instead of an animation video for a song, but that's just me.

Well having a solid music video is my 'next step' I think. If this doesn't get funded I may look into 'college kids' and whatnot, but a music video isn't something i'm necessarily looking to 'save money' on.

Also, the campaign is at about 10% of the goal! Thanks to everyone who donated so far!