Help on Mesa Boogie rentals in San Antonio TX!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Hey everyone,

I know there's a lot of TX ProgPower people on this board and was wondering if you might have some info on renting Mesa Boogie equipment in San Antonio TX. Mesa Boogie gave me a lead on some rental place in Houston but they had nothing listed for San Antonio. I've been making calls and striking out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun

Get in touch with Drew Creel of MEYVN he might be able to help with the name of a dealer.

Right on everyone and I really appreciate the effort.

I will let you know if any of it comes through.

Thank you all again.

Jay

Yo Jay! Come down to Houston the night before for the first day of Madfest and rent the amp brother!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd love to see you guys, plus it would be a blast....... And you get to see Outworld and Krucible ;P

Shane.....

PS I might even put a weedeater on the micstand for Chris is he comes up and sings with us lol!!!!!!!!!

All the best bro!!!! Shane...

Oh BTW, get ready to sweat bullets at the Queensryche show!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be sick hot outside!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah man I would love to see you kats (Krucible) and Outworld. It will depend on how all the guy's are feeling. We get in to San Antonio TX from Ca Friday at 2:04PM. I wanted to get in Thursday but Troy and Mikey need to work on Thursday so theres that.

YOU RULE SHANE and yeah I will need SPF 1000 for my white body.

METAL!!

Jasun

Hey Shane,

I told Chris that you would put a weedeater on the micstand for him if we made it to Houston. He started cracking up and said I have to find a way and get Shane back. We had a good laugh on that bro...YOU RULE MAN!!

Jasun