help to find some alcohol!!!

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
Can somebody please tell me the closest place to the grannada suites to by alcohol all I can remmember is the kroggers market close to se super 8:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

Can somebody please tell me the closest place to the grannada suites to by alcohol all I can remmember is the kroggers market close to se super 8:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

There's a building practically next door to the Best Western (no more than a bloack or so) that has a convenience store on the first floor. Also, the Shell (iirc) gas station by the expressway has beer....

There's a building practically next door to the Best Western (no more than a bloack or so) that has a convenience store on the first floor.
I believe that convenience store only carries beer and wine. No real liquor if that's what you are in the market for.

We asked the Granada hotel shuttle to take us to the nearest actual liquor store. I don't remember where it took us exactly, but it was only about ten minutes away and had a very good selection and pretty standard prices. The hotel shuttle only runs till a certain time though, so make sure you ask somewhat earlier in the day.

There's a building practically next door to the Best Western (no more than a bloack or so) that has a convenience store on the first floor. Also, the Shell (iirc) gas station by the expressway has beer....
It took my until my 3rd ProgPower and 2nd stay at the Granada to find that place and I was kicking myself once I did. Prior to that we walked around forever or took a cab to Kroegers. If you don't know it's there, you'd never assume there was a convenience store in this condo-building.

When you step out off the porch of the Granada, make a right. Cross over the side street and look for a building with a handicap ramp. Go in and walk halfway down the hall and it's on the left. For alcohol, they have only beer and wine, but they also have a deli counter and carry all kinds of drinks and snacks. In addition, they have all your basic toiletries, pain relievers, film, batteries, cups, plates etc. etc. May not be the best of prices, but you can't beat the convenience.