HELP WITH ITUNES/IPOD!!

trx2k05

Metal Is Power!
Oct 15, 2005
Can anyone explain to me how to put a damn video on a Video Ipod?????

I have a Jorn and a Kamelot video on my hard drive on my PC and itunes will not load it!!! HELP!!

:zombie:

It is a windows media file. I can't add it to the library. Nothing will show up. I know it is a WMA file, but how do I convert it for itunes?

It is a windows media file. I can't add it to the library. Nothing will show up. I know it is a WMA file, but how do I convert it for itunes?

iTunes claims it can convert some files into the format necessary for the iPod, but I'm not sure about WMA. Apple - Support is extremely handy.

That said, I'd just go to video.google.com and see if your videos are on there. Find some you like, and click "download for iPod." Boom! All ready for consumption on the go.

I got a program called "VideoToGo" and it converts almost everything except that strange European video as MP3 thing.

ALso, make sure to check that your vids aren't going to your "Movies" section instead of your "Videos" section. Mine were doing that for a while so they WERE on there, just not where I had anticipated.