Hey Claus...

booB

Señor Member
Mar 25, 2003
Cleveland, OH USA
You're Danish... can you get me Caroline Wozniacki's phone number? :) That girl is HOT!

Anyone else watching Roland Garros this year?

Goooo Stosur!!!! If she can beat Serena, I'll soil myself. :)

Gooo Söderling!!!!!!!

Heh, anyone who manages to beat Federer would be cool in my book. :) Not that I have anything against Federer, but men's tennis is much more exciting when he loses.

To tell the truth, there's not much I find interesting in men's tennis these days. I like Federer but get sick of seeing him win; I like Nadal because he's usually the only real competition Federer has; I HATE Djokovic; Andy Roddick keeps letting me down; I have somewhat of a soft spot for Andy Murray, but only because I watched him play at Wimbledon last year as the "hometown boy"... Women's tennis is far more interesting to me. Men's is usually a contest of who can smack the ball harder, whereas women's (with the exception of the Williams sisters and Sharapova) is more of a finesse game.

And some of them are hot. :)

You're Danish... can you get me Caroline Wozniacki's phone number? :) That girl is HOT!

Anyone else watching Roland Garros this year?

Hahahaha, sorry, but no ... she's an awesome tennis player for sure, incredible how fast she's risen from being somewhere in top 100-200 to suddenly becoming #2 (and now #3) in the world.

c.

caroline_wozniacki1.jpg

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

She got her ass kicked by Schiavone. :( Ah well, at least my girl Sam Stosur is still in... too bad she plays Serena tomorrow. ...erm, there's always Wimbledon!

... and Stosur knocks out Serena!!!!!! Two of the best points I've ever seen in tennis occurred in the next-to-last game of the third set.

Any of you guys play? I used to, up until I went to college, but then gradually stopped. I miss it. I did play twice last month, for the first time in five years. It was a blast.

I do. I used to play a lot more though (like 4 times a week easily), but haven't really done it much this season. I need a new racquet, the good old Head Liquidmetal is just not cutting anymore.... or should I say slicing? :lol:

I love playing tennis, but I haven't had anyone to play with for a very long time, and so I haven't played in 7+ years.

I remember one year a bunch of us were going to set up some tennis matches at Piedmont Park during ProgPower weekend, but none of us could fit our racquets into our luggage. :lol: And besides, nowadays, who wants to pay an extra baggage fee at the airport just to bring a racquet? F#(%!^@ airlines!

Any of you guys play? I used to, up until I went to college, but then gradually stopped. I miss it. I did play twice last month, for the first time in five years. It was a blast.

My interest in playing dried up in college as well. Switched to hockey.