hmmmm... i think i'm gonna like the DAWN OF THE DEAD remake

They eventually go to a mall where they're accosted by some dude with a badass handle-bar moustache; before he even says anything, you automatically know he listens to Pantera.
:lol: I love Maddox. Honestly a lot of his shit is as good as Monty Python.

:lol: Amazing. That's probably the greatest review of any film, from any genre, from any time, from any galaxy ever!!! :loco: It makes me want to see the film again!

The zombies in this movie are the ultimate evolution of the walking dead. Forget the wuss-burger zombies in "28 Days Later" that eventually die on their own, these zombies are the real deal. First of all, these zombies are fast (even the fat ones). Imagine the fastest Olympic runner you've ever seen, now double that speed and pretend the zombies aren't Kenyan.

By the way, isn't this like thread #176756 for Dawn of the Dead?!!! :tickled:

JayKeeley said:
:lol: Amazing. That's probably the greatest review of any film, from any genre, from any time, from any galaxy ever!!! :loco: It makes me want to see the film again!

The zombies in this movie are the ultimate evolution of the walking dead. Forget the wuss-burger zombies in "28 Days Later" that eventually die on their own, these zombies are the real deal. First of all, these zombies are fast (even the fat ones). Imagine the fastest Olympic runner you've ever seen, now double that speed and pretend the zombies aren't Kenyan.

By the way, isn't this like thread #176756 for Dawn of the Dead?!!! :tickled:
And for once, I didn't start it!!:loco:

Mainstream press are loving it. Entertainment Weekly gave it an 'A'.

I liked it, but I advise you all to leave before the end credits start rolling...

for your amusement, i will now post WAYLAND SMITHERS' top "25" albums of all time!!!

Iron Maiden: Number of the Beast and Somewhere in Time
Judas Priest: Defenders of the Faith and Hell Bent for Leather
Blind Guardian: Somewhere Far Beyond
Wasp: Wasp and Crimson Idol
Savatage: Hall of the Mountain King and Edge of Thorns
Grave Digger: The Grave Digger and Heavy Metal Breakdown
Helloween: Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 2 and Time of the Oath
Stratovarius: Episode and Visions
Gamma Ray: Land of the Free and No World Order
King Diamond: Abigail and Conspiracy
Mercyful Fate: Melissa and In The Shadows
Overkill: Horroscope and Taking Over