Hotel Rooms for PP3

metalvideos

New Metal Member
Jun 28, 2002
NYC
www.metalvideos.net
Hi I'm a newbie here and never posted anything in my life. I 'm flying down from NYC for this years festivities and just wanted to let people know that I found an UNBELEIVABLE rate on a hotel for the show.

I went to Hotwire.com and found a 4 star hotel (Wyndham) for $53 a night, within a mile from Earthlink Live.

If your looking for rooms I would suggest trying hotwire first!!!! Punch in Midtown Atlanta and the 4 star hotel that pops up in Midtown will be Wyndham.

I also got my airfar for $170round trip from LGA, NY through them

Welcome me.
ed

As I called around I noticed many of the hotels were either sold out or getting close. Thanks to 'metalvideos' for the tip on booking through Hotwire.com. $53 bucks for a 4 star hotel only a mile from the venue!!! When I called the hotel they quoted me $139 a night, so Hotwire is the way to go! Iwould definitely suggest trying this tactic if you're having trouble booking lodging.

I went to the first few PowerMad Festivals, but haven't made it to ProgPower...until now! See you there!!!

Pat, Im flying out of LGA on Thursday morning and coming back Sunday afternoon with stopovers in St.Louis for both. American Airlines. If you book through hotwire you'll have to enter Thursday and Sunday, there's no guarantee exactly WHEN you'll fly but it will be some time those days. (That's why you don't wanna leave Friday). Good luck.

Originally posted by Antiharpist
Just got my tickets today. I'm going with my brother and one of his friends and just need a place to crash, anywhere will do. I got on www.hotwire.com and was able to do the 53 dollar a night Wyndham thing. Thanks for the info.

KICK ASS, MAYBE ALL US LIVEWIRE GUYS/GIRLS CAN HAVE THE AFTER PARTY THERE. i'M WORKING HARD TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW ALL THESE MP3'S ARE GONNA GET PLAYED, BUT I'M THE DJ AND I CAN FIGURE IT OUT....
ANY IDEAS.....I SMELL AFTER SHOW PARTY AT THE WYNDHAM......

This is just a thought...

Why party 1 mile from the venue when the 2 local close hotels (i.e. within 3 blocks) will be the packed ones w/ all us metal fans?! It is of course far too early to worry about these things, but I was just thinking in print here...

Originally posted by markgugs
This is just a thought...

Why party 1 mile from the venue when the 2 local close hotels (i.e. within 3 blocks) will be the packed ones w/ all us metal fans?! It is of course far too early to worry about these things, but I was just thinking in print here...

but you know man, IF i dont think about it now, i wont ever think about it.....but the more i think, the more i like-you?