hotels/sleeping accomodations

patreddington

New Metal Member
Oct 23, 2002
Visit site
Good to see a lot of the same names as from last year. It will be very nice to see some familiar faces. Now, on to business.

It' s probably too late in the game, but what do some of you local attendees sugget for hotels relativly near (within a few miles) the venue? I assume that most of the resos have been booked months ago, but I don't really want to pay an arm and a leg for damn bed and toilet. I recall there beeing a motel 6 or some other slum shack a few blocks away, but the year hasen't been to kind to the memory. Any advice, or criticism, will be appreciated. Take care guys.

matt

Just a reminder that the big Georgia Tech/Auburn game is that weekend, so there will be plenty of football fans looking to get the same hotel rooms that we normally go for. If you haven't booked already, then definitely try to as soon as possible.

--Mike

I'm staying at the Super 8, because it's cheap and that is of paramount importance to me. It's a bit of a walk from some of the other hotels (like the one where the newfound love of my life is staying, unfortunately), but otherwise it looks good.