How many Evile fans out here?

DEATHZILLA

Oct 2, 2006
Evile is one of the best Thrash bands ever. I have been a Thrash fan since its beginning. Yes i am getting old:lol: Evile reminds me of the bigger acts of the past. Their connection to "OLD", "OLD" Metallica, And others is well represented. This band kicks total ass! They carry the Thrash flag where others who try cannot.:devil:

Evile is one of the best Thrash bands ever. I have been a Thrash fan since its beginning. Yes i am getting old:lol: Evile reminds me of the bigger acts of the past. Their connection to "OLD", "OLD" Metallica, And others is well represented. This band kicks total ass! They carry the Thrash flag where others who try cannot.:devil:

Totally agree. Though I only have their recent one. Really wanted to see them on I believe either that Overkill or Kreator tour but it was just bad timing.

I am a fan and finally got to see them on the Over Kill tour. I thought they sounded great and was able to talk with a couple of them after the show. Very down to earth chaps.

Oh yes I'm a big fan. Well the first album was good but Infected Nations kicks much harder and is ten times better. Probably the UK's premier thrash metal band these days. Seen'em live twice and it was absolutely fuckin' mental. They really get the thrash kids worked up with their moshworthy riffage. They have a new bassist now after the last guy passed away before xmas. He was a great bassist by the way and he was the ringleader of teh band almost, taking charge of orchestrating the crowd into pit action.

Me! I'm driving three hours this Sunday from KC to Tulsa OK to catch the Overkill tour mostly because Evile was on the bill, well, that and the new Overkill slays too.

I really wanted to go to that tour; however, now that I hear they're going to be doing a second leg in the fall with Forbidden I don't mind as I like Forbidden more, even though as I said I do have great appreciation for Evile.

Hoping to catch both legs of the Overkill tour, but also saw Forbidden open for Death Angel during their album premiere show's at I think it was Slim's in 2008 out in San Francisco. Wow, now that was a show and a half.