How many of us know each other from somewhere else?

Legion Fan

Music Lover
Feb 26, 2002
Long Island
I know Pure Evil and Stardust2112 from real life. I've met DrumRman and I'm sure some others briefly.

I know Demonspell and ProgMetalFan from the IMBB.

I've talked to Bear on the Portnoy and PM boards.

I'm sure there's been some others from different BB's.

:cool:

What about you?

I'll read up on you guys later, going to see Yes tonight... Have fun!

Hope I don't violate anyone's privacy here:

Well, Dryad of the Woods I have seen posting on the Pain of Salvation forum.
Lady of the Oracle posts at the Sonata Arcitca forum, where I post a lot.
I'm pretty sure I've seen Bumblefoot's name here and on the John Petrucci forum (where I don't post much anymore).

Dangerman, who's posted here once or twice, is the bass player in my band.......so I don't really know him at all :lol:

I know Progmetalfan, demonspell and Legion Fan from the Maiden BB (I've met Legion fan) and i know Red October from real life 'cause i used to be in a band with him

I know a ton of people! Its tough keeping up with whos name is whos though from all the diff forums. I just keep the same name everywhere I go. Im part of like 9 diff type forums I participate in, and have met numerous people from each! IVe also done muchos trading between some as well!

Well lets see I remember the first board I ever visited that was the Queensryche board back some years. Since then the Perpetual Motion Board and Mike Portnoy board have been my main boards I have visted and made friends at, on the net as well as in person. These boards are damn cool I am glad I am on them and have many friends from other boards here as well. Being part of Seismic Radio aslo allows me some more interaction with people via IRC, like DS said.

The cool thing about the Perp Boards though was that by me posting there and then becoming a member of Seismic Radio and meeting Glenn who puts on Prog Power USA then getting to meet many of the faces that I have been talking to all these years, that is the one most special thing about all of my net experiances.

As for the people on this board,I know alot of you from variuous places ,to many to probably mention. RAWK

Bear

I don't think I know anyone here yet. The only forums I go to are Jemsite and Racer X. Two terrific forums, imo. I am YaYoGakk at Jemsite and Pablo Wablo at Racer X.
Anyone here go to these forums?

Alden