How the hell do you book Nevermore?

Sep 16, 2004
www.whereshewept.com
Anyone know how to get a hold of whoever books Nevermore? And don't tell me to use the links on the site. I've sent emails to every address on the site and got absolutely no response. I’m hoping that if they come my way on their next tour I could get them to play the club I work for. I’d at least like to know what I would cost.

Later

Century Media probably handles all booking, seeing that that's how labels work. Bands can't play any shows unless their label tells them to... How to contact them about that is beyond me... Check centurymedia.com and fish through emails and phone numbers, you'll probably find something... i wouldnt mind booking them for a show, either....

Yeah, send an e-mail to the A&R person at Century Media, if nothing else they can probably set you up with the band's personal management, and from there it would be negotiation.

Where She Wept said:
Anyone know how to get a hold of whoever books Nevermore? And don't tell me to use the links on the site. I've sent emails to every address on the site and got absolutely no response. I’m hoping that if they come my way on their next tour I could get them to play the club I work for. I’d at least like to know what I would cost.

Later
http://www.continental-concerts.de/index.php?page=detailed&language=uk&id=11

I booked some NVRMR shows at my home. Jeff Loomis still playing at my room's corner. C'mon Jeff. Rock it! Play the guitar! :headbang: