I Have Found Serenity's Replacement

Ufa!
speechless-smiley-011.gif

this is a joke right? I mean, the band is a joke.. there's no way someone that awful can be serious. This guy should be on american idol.

I love how the 12 year olds are SO into it, like its adolecent preteen gold or some shit.

This is one of the couple songs I actually like from Avenged Sevenfold and why would they even attempt it. The drummer can't even use his feet and hands at the same time and the singer is screaming most of the parts that are actually sung, funny funny shit. I don't even want to say anything about the guitarists, hehe.

I'm sure they've opened a few shows at the Masquerade before. :D

--Mike

Hmmm, actually, the worst touring band I ever saw was the second-to-last band of the night, one memorable night at the Masquerade.

I don't want to say who it was, but the shocking thing was, their singer kicked everyone's asses a few years later when he fronted a certain highly-revered power-metal band whose members have appeared at PPUSA a few times....although never together as THAT band precisely. :saint:

Whoa, I was able to last a whole 41 seconds before having to turn it off.

Yikes...
lol! I only lasted 38 seconds and I didn't realize that anyone had timed it. I just happened to scroll back up and see where it was when I hit pause. Bad, bad, bad... I wonder if that guitarist ever played the song at the same time as the rest of them. And that HORRIBLE tone - YUK! Thanks for the laugh.

The only "kicked ass" singer I can think of is either Andy from Symphorce, and Andy from....ooooh....

Ooops, my attempt at being cryptic was maybe too cryptic. :) I wasn't referring to any performance at ProgPower itself.

The singer whose band sucked incredibly badly on that one particular tour*, later sang for a completely different band on a tour several years later -- a band that's regarded as a pillar of this festival's foundations -- and from almost all accounts (including mine), he kicked ass when he was fronting that band.

-=-=-=-
* I'll place the blame on the rest of the band, since the singer is a nice guy and maybe it wasn't his fault.... :)