I made my mother listen to Opeth

Originally posted by The_Witch_King

dancing )... so in a "church event" we can have children almost naked dancing but we can't have a guitar, bass and a drum being played...

I guess it's because the church and it's patrons believe that "rock n' roll is the devil's music"and that it will corrupt their children...so if it's not rock n' roll that's corrupting their children,it's fine,then:) Damn,that's just sick...that and the idea that the priests there didn't do anything about the little children dancing like strippers...oh man,that's nasty.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot

I guess it's because the church and it's patrons believe that "rock n' roll is the devil's music"and that it will corrupt their children...so if it's not rock n' roll that's corrupting their children,it's fine,then:) Damn,that's just sick...that and the idea that the priests there didn't do anything about the little children dancing like strippers...oh man,that's nasty.

Not only priests but their parents are guilty 'cos they give support to their children.. they give more support to things like this instead of give support to learn real music... they prefer their children dancing instead of playing a piano, a guitar, a violin, etc...
:mad: