I stood up to a big muscular plonker today

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
I went into a sex shop to buy a magazine, while I was in the shop I was pressured to buy things but I stood my ground and said "No". I went to pay for a £5 magazine with a £10 note and this big muscular man said "no, this magazine is £10, that price at the top is US". I soon corrected him and said "It says US Babes £9.99, since when has the US used pounds?"

The guy then got aggressive as I demanded £5 back but I stood up to him and was adamant that I wanted my money back. He kept pondling around with me and kept saying he can't get into the till but I made my move when another customer was getting served and he then gave me my £5 back.

Has anything similar happened to you in a sex shop and what are your experiences in sex shops like?

Discuss.

ahah never been to one yet. May be fun.. i bet they have some cool cloths and stuff and whips Ooh fun.. lol but i might be bit imbaresed goion in one..

On behalf of us all who were a part of the old Maiden BB, where he also came from, we are sorry. We should have let the children burn to death when the place collapsed instead of waiting for them. That gave profanity the chance to squeeze into the panel truck and escape.

Black Dragon said:
On behalf of us all who were a part of the old Maiden BB, where he also came from, we are sorry. We should have let the children burn to death when the place collapsed instead of waiting for them. That gave profanity the chance to squeeze into the panel truck and escape.

LOL.

Black Dragon said:
:lol:

well.. i didn't undstand everything..
that magazine said that us people have to pay 10 pounds ..
so why did he say the price you wanted to pay was the us price when he wanted you to give him 10 pounds(like the us price )?

snowy said:
well.. i didn't undstand everything..
that magazine said that us people have to pay 10 pounds ..
so why did he say the price you wanted to pay was the us price when he wanted you to give him 10 pounds(like the us price )?

He obviously thought I was a dumbass.

Black Dragon said:

You've just made yourself look stupid by posting that.