I Trollskogens Drömmande Mörker v. 3.0

I lived down in Texas for 8 years... yes, they certainly have their own ways of conveying whatever the hell it is they're trying to say. Did this teacher ever say things like she was "Fixin' to give y'all a test"? Or perhaps "Yawnt to wait and take it next week?" Ugh, it's kind of amusing at first, but it just got really old really fast. They have this giant space program down there but yet they can't be bothered to say 'you all'?
Draugen, I don't know about it being as Ozzy says "the MTV success disease"... there's certain parts of the state where they've never even heard of MTV ...let alone success outside of maybe makin' mayor of their local town.

ll_Aethyr_ll said:
I lived down in Texas for 8 years... yes, they certainly have their own ways of conveying whatever the hell it is they're trying to say. Did this teacher ever say things like she was "Fixin' to give y'all a test"? Or perhaps "Yawnt to wait and take it next week?" Ugh, it's kind of amusing at first, but it just got really old really fast. They have this giant space program down there but yet they can't be bothered to say 'you all'?
Draugen, I don't know about it being as Ozzy says "the MTV success disease"... there's certain parts of the state where they've never even heard of MTV ...let alone success outside of maybe makin' mayor of their local town.
Was actually unsure if it really meant "you all" because she puts it between sentances and in places where a normal "you all" doesn't fit. Thinking it can be used as a general "ok?" or something.
Best teacher I've ever had, btw. :)

From what I heard living there, it's usually just a quick way of saying "all of you"... perhaps it's just being used as an 'ok' type of comment when she wants the attention of everyone in the class. Some Texas people are very certainly "hill-folk" but a lot of them are very interesting and intelligent people. You get way out in the country though and it's sometimes hard to tell if the people are really slow or just speaking like they are.

Draugen said:
Damn! That one's really hard, I think that the first part is "Många av oss nöjer sig inte...[clueless]...lyckliga medan vi väntar på att vara olyckligt lyckliga"???
Is that right? Probably not...:p

Oh well, try some blekingska then:
"Hockens ae denne madelaeden kar?" :D

Do you have meatballs in it ?? :loco: Vems matlåda är det här ?? Eller.. ?? :tickled:
You were almost right...... Många av oss nöjer sej inte med att va "lite lyckliga" medans vi väntar på att bli "VÄLDIGT" lyckliga :tickled:
That´s very true... :p ....

Zhanna said:
Do you have meatballs in it ?? :loco: Vems matlåda är det här ?? Eller.. ?? :tickled:
You were almost right...... Många av oss nöjer sej inte med att va "lite lyckliga" medans vi väntar på att bli "VÄLDIGT" lyckliga :tickled:
That´s very true... :p ....

o_O ...vad gör du på det här forumet? :kickass: HELLcome ;)
Jag är lite stressad nuförtiden men hoppas att vi kan chatta snart igen...på helgen kanske. Jag hör av mig. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draugen
Damn! That one's really hard, I think that the first part is "Många av oss nöjer sig inte...[clueless]...lyckliga medan vi väntar på att vara olyckligt lyckliga"???
Is that right? Probably not...

"Hockens ae denne madelaeden kar?"

Vem är denna ------- karl ?

Nattsmyg said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draugen
Is that right? Probably not...

"Hockens ae denne madelaeden kar?"

Vem är denna ------- karl ?

The answer then:
"Vems är denna matlådan?"

"kar" is a local expression that, as far as I know, doesen't mean anything. It's pronounced "kaa" and can be placed after any sentence you like... :D

Draugen said:
The answer then:
"Vems är denna matlådan?"

"kar" is a local expression that, as far as I know, doesen't mean anything. It's pronounced "kaa" and can be placed after any sentence you like... :D

Jaaa.... :loco: jag hade rätt *LER* :tickled:
Kom me nån svårare grabben :Smug:

Gaunerin said:
o_O ...vad gör du på det här forumet? :kickass: HELLcome ;)
Jag är lite stressad nuförtiden men hoppas att vi kan chatta snart igen...på helgen kanske. Jag hör av mig. :)

Tjenna snygging !! :Smug:
De va ju så mycke trevligare människor här !!! *LER* :loco:

Har varit lite stressad själv MEN de blir nog bättre....
Skulle va såå roligt att hinna träffa dej en stund om ja far ner den 18/6...
Vi får ta o höras i helgen då ja kanske vet bättre OM ja far...
Ta hand om dej..... vi hörs... :)
ps.... häcka här du me... här e de goa svenskar....*S* :headbang:

Zhanna said:
Jaaa.... :loco: jag hade rätt *LER* :tickled:
Kom me nån svårare grabben :Smug:
¨

Damn! Jag hade ju missat att du redan hade klarat den... Kommer nån svårare i sinom tid, skall bara överlägga lite med lokalbefolkningen först. :p

Draugen said:
¨

Damn! Jag hade ju missat att du redan hade klarat den... Kommer nån svårare i sinom tid, skall bara överlägga lite med lokalbefolkningen först. :p

*Lycka till* ;) Jag VÄNTAR *flina*
Idag när ja skulle köpa blommor va de tre skåningar bakom mej i kön på blomsteraffären *S*..... skulle ha frågat dom om nått bra :tickled:

Zhanna said:
Tjenna snygging !! :Smug:
De va ju så mycke trevligare människor här !!! *LER* :loco:

Har varit lite stressad själv MEN de blir nog bättre....
Skulle va såå roligt att hinna träffa dej en stund om ja far ner den 18/6...
Vi får ta o höras i helgen då ja kanske vet bättre OM ja far...
Ta hand om dej..... vi hörs... :)
ps.... häcka här du me... här e de goa svenskar....*S* :headbang:

:D

To get back on the topic (why is it that we always manage to drift so far from the original topic on this forum? :D) the Trollskog-page is once again updated. This time I've added the bootleg concert of Borknagar playing @ Wacken Open Air 2002-08-02. I don't know if many of you already have this one, but alas, it's available to download now.
One more thing though, this file is huge (737 MB) so I don't know for how long I can have it online. My advice to you guys is to download as quickly as possible...

http://www.itrollskogens.tk

BORKNAGAR - Setlist for Wacken Open Air 2002

1. The Eye Of Oden (TOD)
2. Ruins Of The Future (Q)
3. The Black Token (TAC)
4. Gods Of My World (E)
5. Colossus (Q)
6. Oceans Rise (TAC)
7. Ad Noctum (TAC)
8. The Dawn Of The End (TOD)

B = Borknagar, 1995
TOD = The Olden Domain, 1997
TAC = The Archaic Course, 1998
Q = Quintessence, 2000
E = Empiricism, 2001

Draugen said:
This time I've added the bootleg concert of Borknagar playing @ Wacken Open Air 2002-08-02. I don't know if many of you already have this one, but alas, it's available to download now.

Cool, thx. I didn't even know it exists. Perhaps it will bring back memories of WOA 2002 :D

Väinämöisen Viikate said:
Thanks D!
It took about 4 hours to download and i just watched it. \m/
'

Four hours!? And I thought that I had the slowest, weakest and most fucked up computer in history!
Thank you very much for proving me wrong... :D