I was fucking raging but now I am drunk

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
Yesterday I recieved a phone call from the hospital to say that my operation has been cancelled and I was meant to be in hospital tonight

I was fuckin raging at the time and now after I've calmed down, I spoke with the hospital and explained that this was the 2nd time this operation I am requiring has been cancelled, I was informed that they will send me to a private hospital within the next few weeks and the NHS will pay for it

So instead of lying in a hospital bed recuperating from sugery I am now getting blind drunk as I am off tomorrow and all weekend so I can be as pissed in more ways than one

:kickass:

surgery on both my ankles, I've had this problem for over 1 1/2 years

In short it's a bone at the heel which has slipped out of joint and is pressing against the tendons which swells up and it's a fucker to walk, run, sit and lie on my bed as it puts pressure on the joints

Thanks guys

But it has thrown the 30th October into doubt now, I was due to see Evile and I will be fucked if the op takes place a week before the gig

Is that the 30th of October? Paradise Lost is the same night then... and they will get more than 6 songs... and Evile will be back soon... I will probably see PL.

Shit, I hate it when gigs clash.

yeah you could go in a wheelchair, that's pretty metal!

Is that the 30th of October? Paradise Lost is the same night then... and they will get more than 6 songs... and Evile will be back soon... I will probably see PL.

Shit, I hate it when gigs clash.

I made mention of that in one of the posts here called

"Hmm, what to do"

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/general-discussion/517609-what-do.html

One of the best gigs was at the ABC in Sauchiehall St was when PL were support to Opeth

Fuckin amazing gig and the best bit was there was only 2 acts and PL got an hour set which just fuckin sublime

yeah you could go in a wheelchair, that's pretty metal!

You haven't seen the Garage have you?

It's about a hunner steps

:lol::lol::lol:

I made mention of that in one of the posts here called

"Hmm, what to do"

One of the best gigs was at the ABC in Sauchiehall St was when PL were support to Opeth

Fuckin amazing gig and the best bit was there was only 2 acts and PL got an hour set which just fuckin sublime

I actually thought that was the worst I've seen Paradise Lost. The atmosphere was shite because everyone was there to see Opeth and no-one gave two shits about Paradise Lost, which was a shame because they played a great setlist...

They were much better the next year at Donington and the Cathouse gig was the best I have seen them...

The thing being Siobhan that I don't really like Entombed or Amon Amarth... I've seen them both, they're ok but PL are one of my favourite bands and they'll be headlining and playing stuff off the new album...

I actually thought that was the worst I've seen Paradise Lost. The atmosphere was shite because everyone was there to see Opeth and no-one gave two shits about Paradise Lost, which was a shame because they played a great setlist...

The thing being Siobhan that I don't really like Entombed or Amon Amarth... I've seen them both, they're ok but PL are one of my favourite bands and they'll be headlining and playing stuff off the new album...

I agree to a point about the atmosphere but as you said it was a great set, for fans of PL, it was brilliant, I love both bands and thats why I say it was one of the best gigs, I mean how often can you get near enough 3 1/2 hours of sheer bliss in music

PL will be playing in the King Tuts which is a great intimate venue

mate, could be worse, could be the catty again :lol:

Neer a truer word spoken in jest

But it's still a fuckin bugger

I don't think I've ever heard of an operation being canceled like that...

Why did they cancel it?

Apparently it was because they had no beds and more urgent operations were being done that day and those ones will get the beds

Still, it was a pisser cancelling 24 hrs before I was due in

FUCKIN BASTARDS

210.gif
210.gif
210.gif
210.gif

Sorry for the long post

i'm waiting for a date on a operation on my left knee. meant to be within the next 3 weeks so i'm hoping i will have recovered in time for slayer in november

Any word on your date yet mate?

I will tell you this right now, you can forget any chance of making the SLAYER gig in November if you are getting a knee operation, I got both ankles done last Monday (19/10/09) and it still hurts like a motherfucker to even stand for 5 minutes