I Won!! I Won!!

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
Actually, I thought I'd share my "winning" experience with you:

They had this Thanksgiving weekend giveway on the radio station I listen to - various prizes. So on Saturday, I'm the 7th caller, and I win a Godhead skateboard. (nu-metal band?) But this morning, it got better. Everyone who won over the weekend was in the running for the grand prize (you know what's coming) - so I was called by the radio station and told I won a trip for 2 to Aspen , Colorado.

Cool:cool:

metalmancpa: you know, your kind of people is that kind that really pisses me of! Winning everything without even spilling a drop of blod:( . Of course I wouldn't be saying this if I where one of them :rolleyes:, but that still doesn't do it any better:mad: .

Godhead Skateboard, WTF and trip to aspen You have got to be joking Congratulations have a good time!!!

What kind of people would name their band something skateboard??

Originally posted by Mayh
Godhead Skateboard, WTF and trip to aspen You have got to be joking Congratulations have a good time!!!

What kind of people would name their band something skateboard??

:lol:
item#1=skateboard with the logo of the band Godhead on it
item#2=trip to Aspen

So I was called by the radio station and told I won a trip for 2 to Aspen , Colorado.

DUDE! :eek: Wow...I'm so jealous! I guess "ya can't win if ya don't play" huh? Awesome...I would be SO siked! You lucky son of a...

So, how are you with giving to the needy? Needy = Opet ;) UGH! Have a great time, man. That is definitely cool.

:)

Jonathan,
You always win shit you lucky bastard. Have fun in Aspen and break a leg.

You oughta buy more lottery tickets. The jackpot is $13 mill now in Cali. What do you say eh?

Originally posted by metalmancpa

:lol:
item#1=skateboard with the logo of the band Godhead on it
item#2=trip to Aspen

Ehhhmmm, Well yes I knew that :) hahaha,

I´m a bit slow these days. :eek:

Originally posted by Garm
metalmancpa: you know, your kind of people is that kind that really pisses me of! Winning everything without even spilling a drop of blod:( . Of course I wouldn't be saying this if I where one of them :rolleyes:, but that still doesn't do it any better:mad: .

Garm, you and me; we're the loooosers! >:eek:P Hehe...

I never win... I've been in lots of stupid competitions
and never won anything. One day I decided to send
an answer with my friend's addie and name, and
guess who instatly won?!?? Is it my name, or what?!????

*loser* hehe.....

Congratulations! I have been pretty lucky online with a local radio station. I won 2 tickets to see Buckcherry locally, a Playstation 2 game(which I still haven't sold), and 2 tickets to see Depeche Mode in Atlanta. I still am mad I didn't have a ride to the DM concert. Oh well... I have always wanted to go to Apsen, California.

Dumb and Dumber is one of the funniest movies ever. :lol:

yo metalmancpa - I'm living up in Fort Collins, CO as the only opeth fan of colorado.. perhaps we could jam together when you come out here :D

congrats on the prize, aspen is quite the town :)