ICED EARTH CONFIRMED FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

I was curious too since that statement about them being tentatively booked was taken down. Was hoping we'd hear something soon. At this point, it really doesn't matter to me as I'm there, but I'd like to know what else is in store and I'm still REALLY hoping for a solid pure power band.

sry to to give an announcement but i have a sneaking suspicion that Persuader will not be there.
They are entering the studio for their 4th album May1st.
Im happy they are making an album but I WANT TO SEE THEM LIVE DAMMIT!!!!:cry:

I hope Horrorscope can still play.
Susperia sounds too much like disturbed for me to like them fanatically.

If we had had enough sponsors for Horrorscope, they would've been playing. But that didn't happen, so they can't come. There are so many people that are going to Powerfest that would like them if they would just take the time to listen, especially to their latest album. It's really sad because I put a lot of energy behind that band and love them to death. One day I will get them over here somehow. I am determined. It took me a while to get Suidakra going, but look at what they're doing now. =) Hopefully I can do the same for Horrorscope down the line.

*thinks wishfully*

On a side note, Horrorscope played at a huge fest in Poland last year with.... Testament.

Thanks Cap'n Obvious
We all read Blabbermouth and Bravewords as well... :p

i just started to read blabbermouth, sry jasonic.

besides i rarely go on blabbermouth due to its crappyness. Id rather come here.

it brings me to blabbermouth but only for a short while and the discussions here are better.

Squeak hopefully Persuader and Horrorscope can tour together in the future. That would be a great tour in itself. Add a well known headliner and it would work.