Iced Earth-Gettysburg DVD 2005

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Iced Earth-Gettysburg DVD

SPV USA 2005

www.spvusa.com/

www.icedearth.com/

dvd.jpg

After patiently waiting for the last 4 months it The Gettysburg dvd has finally arrived! The dvd is meant to be a welcomed addition to any Iced Earth enthusiasts collection. The double disc set, features a impressive package that houses the two dvd’s & other goodies. While I really enjoyed the content, there’s a slight chance that people that were turned off by the last record, The Glorious Burden, might not see the educational value of this production. As I stated before, this is meant as a piece for a collector, but it could also be used as a reference guide or as an educational piece(to Gettysburg). Let me explain, while you do get The Gettysburg Trilogy set to three different mixes of your choosing & you view the accompanying video montage of scenes from what happened during the battle, you also get a guided tour of the battle field with Jon Schaffer & a guide from the battle site. Being a fan of U.S. History, I was glued to the TV set & loved every second of the footage. To be honest, it was delivered in such a professional manner that it could literally be used as a presentation in any U.S. history class throughout the United States or the world for that matter. Kudos to Jon for delivering on what he had promised the fans. An insightful, well produced product that he can be proud of. There is more, in addition to the latter, there’s also an interview with Jon on his new endeavor The Spirit of ‘76 & his passion for world history, all the music videos that were produced for The Glorious Burden, Gettysburg photo galleries, a trailer & more. In a perfect world Iced Earth, would have landed a opening gig for a major arena tour & would have gotten a chance to show The Gettysburg video montage to the masses, during their flawless performance of the trilogy. This is the next best thing.

Sixxswine-\m/

The Content:

DVD 1

Format: DVD 9
Sprache: English
Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1 (Metal Mix)
Dolby Digital 5.1 (Orcheastral Mix)
Dolby Digital 2.0
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Running Time:132 min
Specials: Gettysburg Battlefield Tour
Spirit of '76
Photo Gallery
Trailer
Scene selection
Lyrics (optional)
Region Code: All
Video Standart: PAL (European Version) / NTSC (U.S./Canada Version)

DVD 2
Format: DVD 5
Sprache: English
Sound: Dolby Digital 2.0
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Running Time:63 min
Specials: When The Eagle Cries (Video)
The Reckoning (Video)
Jon Schaffer Interview
Region Code: All
Video Standart: PAL (European Version) / NTSC (U.S./Canada Version)