If your house was burning....

very hard to chose.. but here it goes:

Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
Tool - aenima
Anathema - A fine day to exit
The Temple - Diesel Dog Sound
Opeth - Deliverance

dorian gray said:
is my house burning because of my meth lab? if thats the case, i would calmly get back in my car and drive far away..........to Deliverance's meth lab where we would form a partnership and supply the entire East Coast with high-quality meth.
cheers.

yeah, i've recently converted my meth lab to a sex toy factory though, dorian. either well, you're more than welcome to come. we'll put meth inside the dildos.

obviously cds would be the last thing on my mind (my guitar being the first), but anyhow...

Porcupine Tree - In absentia
Dredg - El Cielo
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
In Flames - The Jester Race
Tool - Lateralus

deliverance said:
yeah, i've recently converted my meth lab to a sex toy factory though, dorian. either well, you're more than welcome to come. we'll put meth inside the dildos.
ahh. glad this topic was brought up then. i will have to restructure my contingency plan. i have a friend in the latex business......

Ren's Detailed Hands said:
well i don't have a garage, mr. la de da fancy pants. where do you keep the amp--in your WINE CELLAR??? get the fuck out of here, richie
yeah! some of us are happy to have a HOUSE, you privileged bastard! i suppose your effects pedals are in your HUMIDOR?

Ren's Detailed Hands said:
well i don't have a garage, mr. la de da fancy pants. where do you keep the amp--in your WINE CELLAR??? get the fuck out of here, richie

Technically, it's not my garage: it's my parent's. Considering that I'm still in High School, I'm allowed to live with my 'rents.

You, on the other hand, are around 21 I believe, and still live with your parents last I heard.

Get out.

1) Slayer - Reign
2) Sepultura - Arise
3) Metallica - Justice
4) Pink Floyd - Wall
5) Iron Maiden - Number

Just thinking about this makes me sad. I suppose some better choices would be "best of" albums or double albums. But, the prospect of turning over 500 cds into a smoldering pile of plastic kind of makes the choices moot - especially if I can't reach the Opeth albums.

But, I like the question!

dream theater- scenes from a memory
children of bodom- hatebreeder
kalmah- swamplord
amaran- pristine on bondage
disillusion- back to times of splendor

though i could just grab my laptop and then cry as all my empty cases and booklets burn and melt since all my cds are in my car

well I have many CD racks, the first one in reach is a 60 CD stack like 3 feet from my door...so if I just grab the whole thing, it will take less time than trying to grab 5 CDs...so I will have all my 6 anathema, 2 novembre, 1 disembowelment, 3 paradise lost, 2 agalloch, 6 katatonia, 3 candlemass, 1 lamented souls, 1 amorphis, 4 my dying bride, 1 shape of despair, 1 evoken, 7 opeth, 2 solitude aeturnus, 1 embraced, 1 empyrium, 8 judas priest, 3 halford, 2 sodom, 6 nevermore.

Dreadful said:
well I have many CD racks, the first one in reach is a 60 CD stack like 3 feet from my door...so if I just grab the whole thing, it will take less time than trying to grab 5 CDs...so I will have all my 6 anathema, 2 novembre, 1 disembowelment, 3 paradise lost, 2 agalloch, 6 katatonia, 3 candlemass, 1 lamented souls, 1 amorphis, 4 my dying bride, 1 shape of despair, 1 evoken, 7 opeth, 2 solitude aeturnus, 1 embraced, 1 empyrium, 8 judas priest, 3 halford, 2 sodom, 6 nevermore.

Not much diversity there man. That's musical incest being that they're all related. Hopefully, music from the other CD racks are not related and intermingle with these to produce healthy babies and not genetically inferior ones that result from a stagnant gene pool. Also, it's 3 am and I'm very tired.

Jon Snow said:
Not much diversity there man. That's musical incest being that they're all related. Hopefully, music from the other CD racks are not related and intermingle with these to produce healthy babies and not genetically inferior ones that result from a stagnant gene pool. Also, it's 3 am and I'm very tired.
this coming from a guy who is already knocking the new PT....do you just listen to beethoven and vivalid 24/7?

NineFeetUnderground said:
this coming from a guy who is already knocking the new PT....do you just listen to beethoven and vivalid 24/7?

I don't recall ever knocking the new PT. I'm looking forward to it. In fact, one might call me a PT fanboy. Please reread the deadwing thread.

Dreadful said:
lol...nah, I have over 400 others around.

Overpopulation seems to be a problem now too. Actually, it's just my jealousy. I only have about 70 CDs. I'm working on it.