I'm back...

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Miami Beach was a hell of a lot warmer than New Jersey.

All kinds of stuff going on this week. Time to roll up our sleeves and get dirty...

Yea, rub it it!!! I'm getting so tired of the east coast!:mad:
Eventually , I am "Going West!" (Arizona) :headbang:
(I am not gonna be 70 or 80 dealing with this weather!)

Now, Ken, where the hell is Knight Area, Galleon, Magnesis..... :)

Odds and ends will crop up over the next few weeks but nothing major.

Florida is Florida. I attend Art Basel and the outlying art fairs in Miami Beach every year. I enjoy going for short stays. I couldn't live there year round.

What are you going to do when you retire, Dont all Jews end up in Miami Beach when they Retire????:lol::):kickass:

You were gone???

That explains the peace and quiet I had.

And speaking of Bob, for some reason I don't think I'm hearing that J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets chant so loudly tonight...except from the Patriots players...LOL.

next time make an anoucement
maybe we'll miss you more

I'm still enjoying Bob's Jew comment

oh yes, and as for that other newyork-newjersey team
yes you killed the redskins; who hasn't this year
for xmas, we'll send you albert haynesworth, so he can be closer to his squeeze; and we can go back re-organizing a team

you all choke in January, anyway

:loco:I Feel the Love...:lol: I think Manville High School could of beaten the Jets last night,:cry: My wife said if they wore there long sleeves maybe they would of won, I turn it off at halftime, Went downstairs and cranked the new ""Seventh Wonder"" cd K-i-l-l-e-r.disc....:headbang::kickass:

I must say it's a great day in sports whenever a New York or pseudo New York team bites the dust...Mets, Jets, Giants, Yankees, Rangers. Hell, I even hate the Buffalo Bills. :puke: