I'm so broke from ProgPower USA....

I bought waaaay too many cds 34
i'll be eating crappy celeste pizzas for a few weeks at work, but it's so worth it.

Yep, that would have been the two of us. She hung outside in line while I went to the Johnny Mac and Mattias clinics then I joined her when they were over. We always have a blast when we go and we've gone the last 5 years and don't plan on stopping. Now to just get a pair of gold badges and we'd be real happy.:worship:

Dang. If you don't have gold badges after five years, we're never going to get them.... :cry:

I don't go into Prog without the intention of spending at least $500 for the three nights (that's AFTER the Pre-show ticket and my Gold Badge purchase:OMG:)

got all year to plan and save for next year:loco:

80's AL

....and $54 for the two of us to get into the Georgia Aquarium (ouch!).

OUCH - did they at least call you the next morning???

Me n' my roomies were thinking about doing that; I'm glad we didn't, but the art museum was $15... and that I can say was pretty fair for the first floor or two, then it was downhill from there...

Food. I miss having food at the house.

When I got home, I discovered that someone had left the fridge door slightly ajar when we all left my house on Thursday morning (it could have been me, or any of the 4 other people who crashed here)......so yeah, now I have to go out and replace alllll the stuff that went Bad. Joy! More money to spend!

Oh, that is a capital 'B' in Bad. (Like in Ghostbusters.) How bad was it, you ask? The half-gallon milk bottle was bulging from internal pressure. I was just waiting for it to blow up. Yipes!

Luckily it didn't -- I was handling it ultra-carefully, like a bomb disposal team. I didn't have to call FEMA or the EPA after all; that would have been a toxic spill of gargantuan proportions. :lol:

Wasn't me. I don't even recall touching your fridge. =D

OUCH - did they at least call you the next morning???

Me n' my roomies were thinking about doing that; I'm glad we didn't, but the art museum was $15... and that I can say was pretty fair for the first floor or two, then it was downhill from there...

No. No phone call.

We did the art museum a couple of years ago and were pretty unimpressed with it too. There was some good stuff there, but there was a lot of not so interesting stuff too.

I did not spend like I thought I would. I got 3 shirts and 10 cd's. I don't drink so that helps on the pocket. I planned on spending a wad in the vendor area but it was too difficult to really look with so many people there. So it's back to online ordering to spend the rest.

I'm so broke from going to Hawaii in July I didn't get to attend ProgPowerUSA this year :<

I'm having trouble mustering any sympathy for this one, since I'm so jealous that you got to go to Hawaii! :p

Actually, my sister is getting married in Hawaii next year, but I've already re-worked the old budget to make sure there will be enough funds for both trips.

I always plan on how I spend my money. Granted, I didn't plan on visiting the ATM not once, but TWICE! I was hoping more vendors would have taken plastic, but most of them wanted cold hard cash.

I think I spent $250 on CDs alone. Then throw in food, beer, hotel, airplane and other charges and I spent well over $1000. But it was well worth the expense and effort. Now if my old body can recover from such a wonderful weekend... (I'm dragging at work today..zzzzzzzzzz)

no doubt, Im eating hot dogs and noodles for the next week, but it was worth it. Picked up some cool cd's I've been looking for. Can't wait for next year.

I was so broke I wound up asking the beggers outside the hotel for a refund!