IN THE MACHINE debut CD now available at The Laser's Edge

IanRingler

Bassist
Jan 30, 2010
www.itmband.com
Hi all,

First, many thanks to everyone who I spoke with at ProgPower that gave compliments on the In The Machine AD in this year's ProgPower Program and to the folks that have connected since ProgPower. We could not have asked for a better spot in the program. Proof that advertising works! Thanks to Claus for putting the program together and many thanks to Glenn, Jen, and staff for the show!

I also wanted to post an update that the debut IN THE MACHINE CD is now available through The Laser's Edge at a great price of $10 thanks to Mr. Ken Golden.

Check out the link to Laser's Edge:
http://www.lasercd.com/Products/In-The-Machine---In-The-Machine__111709.aspx

Here is what Ken posted on the CD:

"Good chance that anything new with Corey Brown I'm going to like. In The Machine makes it easy. This Colorado based band focuses on melodic power metal. Brown is really one of the unsung great vocalists in metal. His work with Magnitude 9 and Psycho Drama perhaps get a bit overlooked. The kat is as good as any top name vocalist out there and he fronts In The Machine perfectly. High quality crunchy power metal goodness."

We are in the process of getting the CD placed in as many places as possible to help get the word out on the band. More news to come.

Thanks again,
Ian Ringler and Co.