Into Eternity Interview & Concert Pix - BeyondEarCandy.com

Dave@BEC

Metal Missioner
Sep 13, 2003
NJ, USA
www.beyondearcandy.com
We had a awesome time seeing Into Eternity again, despite their health condition when they played BB King's...they still raaawked! :headbang:
- Interview with Rob Click Here
- Concert photos Click Here

Our website's CD giveaway this month is Evergrey's Live album "A night to remember", be sure to enter to win it!

You can also hear on our streaming radio, all of Into Eternity CDs, Evergrey's live CD, and these new albums: Brainstorm's Liquid Monster, Shaman's Reason, Circle II Circle's The Middle of Nowhere, James LaBrie's Elements of Persuasion, Cloudscape's ST, Masterplan's Aeronautics, Angra's Temple of Shadows, and 2,000 more great Prog/Power tunes!
intoetnenitybec275h.jpg

It was indeed a great show from a bunch of metal stalwarts who can show many what metal is all about. BITE DOWN HARD! Glad they're feeling better. Look forward to seeing you guys in Atlanta. Rock on!

:headbang:

Was it just me or did Into Eternity at PPV seem like the tightest band there?? I don't particularly like deth metal, but they use the DM vocals pretty sparingly. The two guitar players playing a thousand miles per hour EXACTLY together was in-fucking-credible!!!!!! They were the first band at PPV, but they blew me away!! Kinda like Dream Theater with deth vocals and two Petrucci's!!

Anyway, my $.02 - I bought their CD and REALLY enjoy it!!

Chris

SavaVIDude said:
:headbang:

Was it just me or did Into Eternity at PPV seem like the tightest band there?? I don't particularly like deth metal, but they use the DM vocals pretty sparingly. The two guitar players playing a thousand miles per hour EXACTLY together was in-fucking-credible!!!!!! They were the first band at PPV, but they blew me away!! Kinda like Dream Theater with deth vocals and two Petrucci's!!

Anyway, my $.02 - I bought their CD and REALLY enjoy it!!

Chris

I was very upset not to beable to make pp5, but im going this year. I also was very upset when they dropped off the amorhis tour. well, someday ill get to see them live!!!!

LOCALX said:
I was very upset not to beable to make pp5, but im going this year. I also was very upset when they dropped off the amorhis tour. well, someday ill get to see them live!!!!

Their health :ill: became an issue but they are back on the road again. As mentioned in the interview with Rob and also you can see on their tour page (click here)...these guys are touring their asses off this year! Not sure where you live, but try and catch them on one of their other tours, maybe with Strato. I'll definitely be seeing them again this year, their awesome! :worship: