Into Eternity member walks out on tour

And Celine Dion?

I hope the band picks up somebody fast.. who can learn/knows the material. Sigh.

kellsco said:
From the IE bb..."WOW... I just got the craziest call from Tim. Collin has left the band. WTF you ask? He fell in love right before this tour started, nice girl, I'm truly happy for him. Unfortunetly he threw away his musical career for her. He left the band today litterally.. he packed up all his things, said he was going to go do laundry... got his head and amp all ready to go... said he was going to get them cleaned.. and left...

Some TV network could make big bucks filming a reality show with these guys on tour. What an insane soap-opera this band is. Just how many personnel changes have there been since they played ProgPower? Sex, corruption, scandal, and rock n' roll. How could it not be a hit?! :loco:

The Fiddler said:
Some TV network could make big bucks filming a reality show with these guys on tour. What an insane soap-opera this band is. Just how many personnel changes have there been since they played ProgPower? Sex, corruption, scandal, and rock n' roll. How could it not be a hit?! :loco:

On the next E! Sad But True Metal Story...