INTO ETERNITY!

Thankfully, I don't know much about the behind-the-scenes activities of the Into Eternity people. All I know is I like their CDs and am looking forward to seeing them in Chicago on the Symphony X/Epica/Into Eternity tour in a couple of weeks.

I like their music (specially The Scattering of Ashes). It sounds vibrant to me, like they have that certain something that elevates them above the norm.

I missed an off date last night bc I couldn't get a lift :( damn rochester to far away for weekday shows...I need to see black sea of agony live :X

I missed an off date last night bc I couldn't get a lift :( damn rochester to far away for weekday shows...I need to see black sea of agony live :X

They didn't do Black Sea of Agony live, they never have. I think I talked with him (Tim) enough over those 3 days to convince him to start putting it into their set, as he said they "could" do it live.

Thankfully, I don't know much about the behind-the-scenes activities of the Into Eternity people. All I know is I like their CDs and am looking forward to seeing them in Chicago on the Symphony X/Epica/Into Eternity tour in a couple of weeks.

I like their music (specially The Scattering of Ashes). It sounds vibrant to me, like they have that certain something that elevates them above the norm.
Totally agreed! Have fun at the show!:headbang:

I have seen Into Eternity over 15 times, I'm good friends with the band and I'm a fanboy. Have to admit though, it was by far, Stu's worst performance I've ever seen. He was so off it was sad. Band sounded good but he was a big disappointment. :(

:lol: Milton. I saw Into Eternity with Dark Tranquillity, Scar Symmetry, and The Haunted. Taking the stage after Scar Symmetry obliterated the place makes looking like men a difficult thing to do. But a short while later, ...DT did.

:lol: Milton. I saw Into Eternity with Dark Tranquillity, Scar Symmetry, and The Haunted. Taking the stage after Scar Symmetry obliterated the place makes looking like men a difficult thing to do. But a short while later, ...DT did.
DT are awesome! They had to take the stage after SYL!:lol:

I have seen Into Eternity over 15 times, I'm good friends with the band and I'm a fanboy. Have to admit though, it was by far, Stu's worst performance I've ever seen. He was so off it was sad. Band sounded good but he was a big disappointment. :(

That sucks to hear cause I've seen them a bunch of times and they always came off like a tightly oiled machine (vocals and all). When I saw them open for Dream Theater I think they sounded as if they've been doing this for 20 years and had 10 albums out. Total pros.

That sucks to hear cause I've seen them a bunch of times and they always came off like a tightly oiled machine (vocals and all). When I saw them open for Dream Theater I think they sounded as if they've been doing this for 20 years and had 10 albums out. Total pros.
I think they'll be doing much better in a couple more weeks.

Totally agree, usually the band sounds tight as hell and put on a great show!!! Stu must have had a tough night, he could barely sing in key in a few songs. And I hate to say this cause I love those guys to death, but what're you gonna do? I hope (for the band's sake and the fans sake) he gets his game together for the rest of the tour!! :headbang:

I heard it from IE and Epica that the monitors were not set up correctly so that everyone could hear what they needed to. They (IE) also said that they got there kinda late (after 6) and union rules in NY say that sound check has to be done/finished completely by 6:30 so that the crew can have a break before 8.

That reminds me...the stagehand's union here in NY is pretty shit. When I think of how awesome it would be to have a ProgPower-like festival at Nokia I remember how it could never work because you could only fit in 3 bands a night.

Tim's actually quite a dick but I don't really care because he writes great music and his band kicks ass. :D

I just came back from their show in Quebec city and I met with Tim and the whole band. You must be a fucking idiot since they're probably the nicest people I've ever met. They were even nicer than the first time I met with them.

Even the nicest people are dicks to idiots...

Steve

np: Into Eternity - Scattering of ashes (in your honor...)