Introduce Yourself!

Ha ha ha, aww man, that was (pardon the pun) LOW!!!!!

Seriously I would love to go there and tour, that would be amazing!!!!

My only problem would be my fear of flying lol!

On the hay to and from Heathen Crusade, I about shit myself and died of a heart attack!!

I hate planes!!!! lol

You could always move to the states and sing for SOB! LOL

We have been looking for about a year now. It sucks. Julie has been up front, but we prefer 2 singers.

I would love to go to the States, but just for holidays! :p
all the best with your search for a singer...

and regarding your fear of flying... I have one thing to say: that.s what airport bars are for and that.s why they have booze on board! :kickass:

I would love to go to the States, but just for holidays! :p
all the best with your search for a singer...

and regarding your fear of flying... I have one thing to say: that.s what airport bars are for and that.s why they have booze on board! :kickass:

Ha ha ha, That's funny, the other night at practice, we were discussing the possibility of a Euro tour, and our drummer was like "dude, that's what Airport bars are for"! And we all started to reminisce about how I Was a flat out pussy on the plane! At one point headed into Minnessota, The plane had to stop the landidng process and started back up at a 90% angle I was sure as shit that we were going to die, and the whole band was ragging on me. So yeah, I hate planes!

ah you poor thing!

I remember we were going to gig in Melbourne in April 06, our flight was at 11 am we got to the airport at 9, checked in straight away and we basically had 2 hours to waste before the flight. so we started drinking from 9 am haha. we got on the plane pissed drunk, and ordered 3 beers each on the way to Melbourne (which was about an hour and 15 minutes from Sydney). Luckily we didn't have to play until 10 pm so we had some time to sober up. However, needless to say, we had plenty more after we finished playing!

:kickass:

Ha ha ha, in true metal spirits! That's awesome! Wasted on a plane in Aussie, that is just amazing. I think the longest trip from America is Austrailia isn't it? like 18 or 20 something hours? Maybe some day, we will make the voyage to visit/play with you guys(and girls)! I can't imagine if you happen to get sick though, that must be horrid!

ah you poor thing!

I remember we were going to gig in Melbourne in April 06, our flight was at 11 am we got to the airport at 9, checked in straight away and we basically had 2 hours to waste before the flight. so we started drinking from 9 am haha. we got on the plane pissed drunk, and ordered 3 beers each on the way to Melbourne (which was about an hour and 15 minutes from Sydney). Luckily we didn't have to play until 10 pm so we had some time to sober up. However, needless to say, we had plenty more after we finished playing!

:kickass:

Ha ha ha, in true metal spirits! That's awesome! Wasted on a plane in Aussie, that is just amazing. I think the longest trip from America is Austrailia isn't it? like 18 or 20 something hours? Maybe some day, we will make the voyage to visit/play with you guys(and girls)! I can't imagine if you happen to get sick though, that must be horrid!

It's an 18 hours flight from the US I'm pretty sure. it's shorter than the flight here though.. 26 hours, mate! I was speaking in tongues by the end of that ridiculously long flight!
It would be mad to tour alongside you guys - and girl. :headbang:

I love flying, but that's after I already get on the plane.
I despise everything else about it though. Every single time I go to the airport, I am taken to a different room and they interrogate me. Bullshit it's random screening. I'm lucky they don't do a cavity search.
Those people are idiots too. They ask me all these ridiculous questions, yet they don't ask to see a perscription for some painkillers in a little sandwich bag.
So unless a trip would be more than 20 hours long with any other kind of transportation, I prefer the train. I can get a private cell, have an outlet to keep my iPod charged so I can listen to music the entire time. Have a sweet view and get shitloads of beer (plus the booze I bring myself). It's so awesome.

Ok..so I finally have some time to properly introduce myself,I'm not so good in stuff like this..I just give it shot. ;)

My name is Anya..I'm from the Netherlands..
I'm also a single mother of two teenagers..a boy Alain of 16 who plays guitar and drums.
And a daughter of 14 Chiara..who isn't into metal at all..
I love to attend gigs..meeting people etc..but my greatest passion is music..always has.
I'm not that long into metal... I'd say for about 3 years now orso..I like all kind of different styles in music as long as the sound and/or lyrics hit my emotional button..

I know Dan thru the Novembers Doom forum,of which I'm a big fan of,Dan is a great guy with an awsome sense of humor! ...and we're friends till the end :kickass: :lol:
Oh and Dan..I refuse to die before you bring The Shroud to Europe..Deal! ;)

Ok..so I finally have some time to properly introduce myself,I'm not so good in stuff like this..I just give it shot. ;)

My name is Anya..I'm from the Netherlands..
I'm also a single mother of two teenagers..a boy Alain of 16 who plays guitar and drums.
And a daughter of 14 Chiara..who isn't into metal at all..
I love to attend gigs..meeting people etc..but my greatest passion is music..always has.
I'm not that long into metal... I'd say for about 3 years now orso..I like all kind of different styles in music as long as the sound and/or lyrics hit my emotional button..

I know Dan thru the Novembers Doom forum,of which I'm a big fan of,Dan is a great guy with an awsome sense of humor! ...and we're friends till the end :kickass: :lol:
Oh and Dan..I refuse to die before you bring The Shroud to Europe..Deal! ;)

Ha ha, Hell yeah!!!

Thanks for dropping by to introduce yourself to alkl of us. I will say, that Angeleyes is a darling person, and I am honored to see her here! She is a diehard metalhead with more passion than anyone that I know!

It's great to hear that you have a metalhead son who rocks out on various instruments!

I want to go to Europe more than anyone in this world, I hope to someday see you there and we can drink some cold ones!

Thank you for posting!

Thanks much for your kind words Dan..It's an honor to be here :) ..
And I just know for sure one day we'll meet...if you overcome your plane fear that is lol..try having a few cold ones before you get on that plane! :p

That she is.

Also, do you always end every sentence with an exclamation mark in real life, too! :lol:

LOL! YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I either do it out of habit or really am that excited sometimes.

Ha ha, you are not the first person to point that out to me. You should have seen me before, lol. I had no punctuation, no capital letters, mispellings (moreso than now if you can believe it) yeah, the bricklayer really used to shine through. Anyhow, if that's my biggest complaint, I'm ok with that lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha. :kickass:

Thanks much for your kind words Dan..It's an honor to be here :) ..
And I just know for sure one day we'll meet...if you overcome your plane fear that is lol..try having a few cold ones before you get on that plane! :p

Certainly darling, any time. I hope we do meet some day, at that point, I will buy the beers. The plane is still a big issue, but seriously, if the band all agreed to go, and the situation was right, I would be there in a heartbeat.
Cheers :)