Introduction - InnerSiege - Power Metal

Jeremy Ray

Vocalist - InnerSiege
Apr 25, 2011
Peoria, IL
www.innersiege.com
Metal Greetings !

If you will permit me, I would like to introduce myself and my band.

My name is Jeremy Ray, I am the vocalist for the Power Metal band : InnerSiege.

We are based out of Peoria, IL and are currently recording our first full length album.

You may Friend and Follow us on Facebook : InnerSiege on Facebook

InnerSiege is available for opening spots for gigs in the Chicago area.

l.jpg

Here's a sample of our stuff on YouTube.

Thanks guys ! I look forward to hangin' with you all on here !

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pate - Hey there ! Thanks for the interest !

We will be playing The Brass Rail 3904 W. Farmington Rd. in Peoria - Friday, May the 6th

Sacred Dawn and Traverser will be there as well as Betrayal From Within

The doors will probably open at 7 or 8 with bands at 8 or 9, depending. We probably will go on at or around 11 P.M. or close out the night. We are still working that out. I will let you know.

Thanks ! Hope to see you there ! Be sure to introduce yourself if you can make it !

Really digging it!!! Reminds me a bit of "Programmed"-era Lethal (and I love that band and sound - just pure prog/power metal). Make sure to post when the disc is released and ready for sale.

@ OrbWeaver - Thanks ! I appreciate that ! I must admit, we have a killer line up. Adding Ravn on bass and J.L. Prater on guitar has been good for us. We are excited for the future.

@ Angra Rules - You got it ! Thanks for checking them out. BTW - Angra DOES in fact rule !

@ Metal 66 - Great Question ! The engineer we are recording with has moved his studio into a new location. The remodeling will be finished in late May or early June. We will resume then. We are currently half way done. Once we get back to it, we will hit the express lane in getting it done. We do not have a projected release date yet. We will wait to announce that when we are back to recording again. In the mean time, I think Kevin and J.L. found some demos that we half cooked. I think they are going to add some spice to them and we may release them for your listening pleasure. Well see.

@ The Fiddler - Oooo. Nice ! Thanks for the comparison. That is generous of you. I do appreciate it. I will certainly keep you informed of any and all releases. As I said, we may drop a demo track or two while we are waiting to get back in the studio.

@ Pate - We are recording at the brand new Dark River studios. It's going to open Late May / Early June. Our engineer's name is Colt. He is an up and coming engineer. We love the guy. We heard some of his stuff and just loved it. Just the drum tones alone were frikken massive. He has a special gift and I think he will do a fantastic job for us. We had talked with Fredrik Norstrom a few times and that would have been the ultimate for us, but we couldnt work that out this time around. maybe next. See ya on the 6th !

We had talked with Fredrik Norstrom a few times and that would have been the ultimate for us, but we couldnt work that out this time around. maybe next.

At least you know your stuff! Nordstrom is my favorite mixer/producer along with Dennis Ward.

Looking forward to some recorded material. :headbang:

@ The Metal MadMan - Thanks man ! Having Nordstrom Mix and Master for us is still on the table. We my have his golden touch added to our CD yet. It's my opinion, He is THE MAN ! Not everyone thinks so, and that's OK, but for me, the dude has got it going on. His sound is just amazing.

@ MetalSpice & Tate - Photo Op ! PP4um Members Represent !

@ OrbWeaver - That's cool. I always like meeting those I chat with. Ive done it with some of the other forums I belong to. it's neat to match a name and a face.

I'll have to pay better attention on here for the Chicago shows and meet up with you all.

@ Logan - Thank you very much. Kev found a series of demos we never completed. He and J.L. are going to work them over and see what happens. We may have a demo release or two available soon. We'll see. Thanks again !

If anybody going to the May 6 InnerSiege/Sacred Dawn show is free sometime beforehand, Avanti's meetup??

Great idea! However, I'm not sure when we are getting down there/what time Mike needs to be there for load-in/soundcheck, etc. or even at what hotel we are staying. Ha!
SD are playing in Champaign the next night, so I was going to take him over to Bradley and check out my old campus before we head out.
So, the notion of lunch on Saturday is open.