Ipods for sell

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
I have 2 I pod touches up for sell.

1 is a 1st gen 8gig unit.....works perfect.....lots o scratches on the back.
The other is a 3rd gen 32gig unit in new condition.

Am looking for $ 100.00 for the 1st gen and $ 225.00 for the 3rd gen.

Would take $ 300.00 for both.

email me if interested........robert.ppm@gmail.com

Err... the touch can run almost all the apps that the iphone can? And you have a web browser anywhere you can get wifi? And you can play games on it, and the gyroscopes in the thing can use the way you tilt it to control things in the game. And you can load up ebooks and read them on the go. And on and on...

I don't own one personally, but there's a lot of reasons I can see why someone would pay extra for one.

Err... the touch can run almost all the apps that the iphone can? And you have a web browser anywhere you can get wifi? And you can play games on it, and the gyroscopes in the thing can use the way you tilt it to control things in the game. And you can load up ebooks and read them on the go. And on and on...

I don't own one personally, but there's a lot of reasons I can see why someone would pay extra for one.

Damn Man don't come down on me like that. I am just pointing out common sense here. I expected a little more of an explanation. I do not own an ipod (never have) but I did go shopping for one a few months ago and did my homework. I was just questioning the variances in price and technology. If it came off abrasive it was not intended.

Damn Man don't come down on me like that. I am just pointing out common sense here. I expected a little more of an explanation. I do not own an ipod (never have) but I did go shopping for one a few months ago and did my homework. I was just questioning the variances in price and technology. If it came off abrasive it was not intended.

Wasn't directed at you personally... :)

Thank you!

The Touch is basically an IPHONE without the phone. It does way more than a classic. If you are really only interested in an mp3 player then a classic is for sure the way to go as you get more hard drive for you buck. With the touch, you trade space for bells and whistles (apps). I carry a classic cause all I need it for is music. I have an android for all the other stuff. My daughter is the owner of the 2 ITOUCHES up for sell.

Ah ok I see now that it is a phone as well. Well for someone who does not own a cell phone and will not purchase one it doesn't seem a fit for me.

The touch is great. I just got the new iPod touch (the 4th gen that just came out) and it's the best iPod I've ever had. It runs every single iPhone app, plus you get to use the internet anywhere you can get wifi. The thing is great. In addition, you can use something like Skype, Facetime or Vonage with your iPod touch and use it as a phone as well. I had a 160gb classic before this one. The hard drive is great cause it's big, but the 32gb HD on my new touch is enough.

You ask why get the touch if you can get the iPhone? It's simple. Not everyone in the world likes to have service by one of the shittiest and most overpriced carrier out there.

Screw the naysayers. The iPod touch is really cool and worth every damn penny.

The touch is great. I just got the new iPod touch (the 4th gen that just came out) and it's the best iPod I've ever had. It runs every single iPhone app, plus you get to use the internet anywhere you can get wifi. The thing is great. In addition, you can use something like Skype, Facetime or Vonage with your iPod touch and use it as a phone as well. I had a 160gb classic before this one. The hard drive is great cause it's big, but the 32gb HD on my new touch is enough.

You ask why get the touch if you can get the iPhone? It's simple. Not everyone in the world likes to have service by one of the shittiest and most overpriced carrier out there.

Screw the naysayers. The iPod touch is really cool and worth every damn penny.

Thank you good sir! My daughter is trying to sell both of these so she can get a 4th gen.......I just got her the 3rd gen just a couple months ago. I was not aware a 4th gen was so close or I would have waited. She was all, get me a 4th gen dad. I was all, no. lol So know she is selling....she also has a 30 gig ipod classic but i plugged it up today and it just kept turning off and on.

Edit.....I just got the 30gig classic working.....guess I will sell it as well.
Edit....the 30gig classic just crapped out again........lol

Thank you good sir! My daughter is trying to sell both of these so she can get a 4th gen.......I just got her the 3rd gen just a couple months ago. I was not aware a 4th gen was so close or I would have waited. She was all, get me a 4th gen dad. I was all, no. lol So know she is selling....she also has a 30 gig ipod classic but i plugged it up today and it just kept turning off and on.

The 4th gen iPod touch is killer. It runs lightning fast, it's really thin and it has dual cameras. The HD video recording looks so good it's not even funny. I have just two complaints: First, the camera when you try to take pictures has really bad resolution. I am talking real bad. The main reason for the crappy camera is that the thing is so thin that they couldn't really get anything better than that in there. The second complaint is towards Apple in general: they're so busy trying to keep the product a secret and all that they don't allow other companies to produce cases/skins for their iPods ahead of time. What does that mean? Me (and probably your daughter too) have to be extra careful until the middle-end of next month - the new touch is so thin that I can see it shattering if you drop it.

Best of luck selling these, my friend! =)

The 4th gen iPod touch is killer. It runs lightning fast, it's really thin and it has dual cameras. The HD video recording looks so good it's not even funny. I have just two complaints: First, the camera when you try to take pictures has really bad resolution. I am talking real bad. The main reason for the crappy camera is that the thing is so thin that they couldn't really get anything better than that in there. The second complaint is towards Apple in general: they're so busy trying to keep the product a secret and all that they don't allow other companies to produce cases/skins for their iPods ahead of time. What does that mean? Me (and probably your daughter too) have to be extra careful until the middle-end of next month - the new touch is so thin that I can see it shattering if you drop it.

Best of luck selling these, my friend! =)

Thanks, I have a feeling they will not sell at least for the prices she wants although these are typical prices on ebay. I just don't care much for ebay. I may have to go that route though.