IRON SAVIOR: Kill Or Get Killed

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
IRON SAVIOR SHARE OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO FOR NEW SONG "ROARING THUNDER"

"....German power metal band, Iron Savior, will release their new album, Kill Or Get Killed, On March 8th via AFM Records. You can pre-order the album here, and watch a lyric video for the song "Roaring Thunder" below...."

killorbcdjan19.jpg

Didn't they release this over 5 times but with different song and album titles? I've been trying again and again to enjoy the last few albums but I think they maxed out with Dark Assault. :unsure:

Oh maybe I shouldn't have said that cause Piet will be offended and ask me how many songs I've written, as somehow that's a valid counter-argument to people who express their dissatisfaction towards a song they didn't like. The comment section for the latter track is hilarious.

Way to be professional!

Last edited:
Didn't they release this over 5 times but with different song and album titles? I've been trying again and again to enjoy the last few albums but I think they maxed out with Dark Assault. :unsure:

Oh maybe I shouldn't have said that cause Piet will be offended and ask me how many songs I've written, as somehow that's a valid counter-argument to people who express their dissatisfaction towards a song they didn't like. The comment section for the latter track is hilarious.

Way to be professional!
I'm a bit with Piet on this one. Iron Savior has a style and stick with it. I'm glad with that fact. They always release quality stuff IMO, well played and well produced, if you don't like it, you can just move away ;) .
I'm enjoying the last few albums as much if not more than the earlier releases.

I'm a bit with Piet on this one. Iron Savior has a style and stick with it. I'm glad with that fact. They always release quality stuff IMO, well played and well produced, if you don't like it, you can just move away ;) .
I'm enjoying the last few albums as much if not more than the earlier releases.
I get it and I respect that. I kinda got bored with their music since Condition Red and there wasn't much after that that I was interested in. I tried a couple times but just wasn't hooked anymore. Hell, I wish I was. If you're into it, more power to you. :kickass:

Reactions: labrekk