Is anyone into Dexter on Showtime?

It wasn't all 3 full seasons but fuck, 1 + 2 + a few episodes from 3 I'm pretty sure for 12 dollars = win.

There are four great dramas on TV right now. In order:

Sons of Anarchy
Rescue Me
Dexter (I'm half way through Season 2)
True Blood

And wow, the chick who plays Lila in Season 2, Jaime Murray, is crazy hot:

0000043566_20071001180451.jpg

Zod

Greg, that broad has track marks. Dexter's sister and the Cuban Lt. are both easy on the eyes. Finished Season 1 last night, going to begin Season 2 after I catch TSO for the 5th time. Tis the season.

My Holy Quintet

The Shield (Series Finale Next Week)
Rescue Me
Lost
Breaking Bad
Dexter

I don't watch any television out of that. Unless I'm at work, in which case, I'll even watch stupid shit like Grey's Anatomy when my co-worker puts it on. All Hail to jobs that have zero responsibility! :kickass:

Can't wait. Great show.

By the way, I think I missed your post above. Agreed on Dexter's sister and the Cuban Lt. Both sexy in unique ways. By the way, what do you mean by "track marks"?

I hope Quinn gets the gone. Third season was shit, not because of him, but I have to place the blame somewhere. Maybe it was the Star Wars guy.

I really really really liked the first season. The second was okay. That's about as far as I got.

I will fuck you in ways you have never imagined!

Middle of the 4th to the end were fantastic though too.

I wasn't thrilled with how they ended it. I felt a bit better about it after reading interviews with the show runner and executive producer. I at least understand why they did what they did and see how it makes sense. Endings are rarely satisfying. The writers can either play it safe and send the characters riding out unto the sunset or go for something less contrived. It's very rare when they opt for the latter and the majority of fans are satisfied. Do you recall how people lost their shit with The Soprano's ending? The better the show, the more heightened the expectations around the ending.