Is it possible for metal to melt your brain?

ChemicalWarfare84

Lightning to the Nations
Apr 9, 2021
For years, I've been a metalhead, but it wasn't until last year when the pandemic started that I began to really buy metal albums in any significant quantity. I estimate that since then, I've bought 38 metal albums, and that's not counting the albums I bought to make a box set for my mom for Christmas last year, nor does it count anything I stream on YouTube or download to MP3. In fact, I've listened to so much metal in this timeframe that I jokingly tell people that metal has melted my brain. Really, though, is it possible for metal to do that?

Reactions: LethalCockSlap
For years, I've been a metalhead, but it wasn't until last year when the pandemic started that I began to really buy metal albums in any significant quantity. I estimate that since then, I've bought 38 metal albums, and that's not counting the albums I bought to make a box set for my mom for Christmas last year, nor does it count anything I stream on YouTube or download to MP3. In fact, I've listened to so much metal in this timeframe that I jokingly tell people that metal has melted my brain. Really, though, is it possible for metal to do that?

Visit any metal forum geared towards black metal, definitely a lot of melted brain retards to be found.

maybe the solution to this problem is to start listening to more music that isn't metal