Is there any chance Circus Maximus doesn't play PP IX?

Glenn is partying in Florida and too drunk to reply :)

:kickass:

You da man....

Shane

I hope he makes it back okay.........Oh i see he is already back great to have him back, but i know the vacation was much needed and well deserved.

...This is why Metalcore and Metal acts often tour together. It allows the promoter to draw from two separate demographics.

Unfortunately for Prog Metal, at this moment in time, there just isn't a great deal of people who will show up for a Prog show in the states. Sad, but true.

Zod

Is anyone else in agreement with me that while having metalcore and metal acts touring together may be necessary it is SO damn annoying. I hate being surrounded by these 17 year old emo mosh 'dancers' with their tapered jeans and sprayed hair and shiny studded belts. If it takes you longer to get ready to go to a metal show than the show itself, stay home!:mad:

Is anyone else in agreement with me that while having metalcore and metal acts touring together may be necessary it is SO damn annoying. I hate being surrounded by these 17 year old emo mosh 'dancers' with their tapered jeans and sprayed hair and shiny studded belts. If it takes you longer to get ready to go to a metal show than the show itself, stay home!:mad:

i feel the same way. regardless if saying stuff like that is judgemental, or wrong or what not, i honestly dont care. i think that emo shit is lame as fuck.

I think that is definitely true for the most part BUT sometimes you get several bands together of the same genre and fans who dont like one of the bands may like another. For instance. Dream Theater is touring with Redemption and Into Eternity. Some people are down on DT but would kill to see IE or Redemption.

I truly believe that DT would draw the same if it was "An Evening with Dream Theater" or them with 2 or 3 bands...DT has one of the most loyal fan bases, probably only second to KISS.

Given Glenn's fondness for this band, the forum's fondness for this band, a new disc forthcoming, the fact that they're on Sensory and what seems to be a lack of Prog bands who draw, is there any shot these guys don't wind up in a three slot next year?

It seems Circus Maximus is destined to become the new Evergrey based on promoter/forum love.

Zod

N.P. - "Glory of the Empire"
I'd love to see CM again! They killed at the PSP last year! Hail! They really won me over with their killer set of tunes and excellent stage presence!:headbang: